Guest asdsrfr

Anderson Cooper sightings?

Guest asdsrfr

Anderson Cooper, that popular, somewhat closeted, CNN reporter is in Bangkok reporting live the next few days on animal and human trafficking in the region. Unfortunately, people who have never been to Thailand will jump to the conclusion that Thailand is not a nice place, and the people who visit regularly on holiday are up to no good.

But the real question is--has anyone in Bangkok now seen Anderson out and about on his off duty time? Babylon? Silom Soi 4?

Guest wowpow

Anderson Who? per

"somewhat closeted?" Is he a shirtlifter? Full time or part time?

Oh that gorgeous one! - I cried having googled the name

IPB Image

Anderson Cooper

Anderson Cooper anchors Anderson Cooper 360

Guest wowpow

"Cooper, who was born in New York City, is the younger son of writer Wyatt Emory Cooper and artist, designer, writer, and heiress Gloria Vanderbilt. He is the great-great-great-grandson of railroad magnate Cornelius Vanderbilt.

He is of mostly English, Irish, and Dutch ancestry. Cooper is also of Spanish heritage, through his great-great-grandmother Luisa Fern

Guest BKKvisitor

Cooper has enough clout now to pick and choose his assignments. He zeroes in on exploitation stories, particularly human trafficking. He has always been a thorn in the side of the Bush administration because he tends to do his homework well. He recently reported from Dafur.

Although there's not much doubt that he'd like to explore BKK's nether world, I don't suspect that you'll see him at babs. Rather, Thai guys with access will find their way to him.

Guest kenrfc

Are we supposed to wet our knickers over this guy?

Who is he anyway? He isn't a celeb where I come from.

He is (was?) a news anchor on CNN in the US. He is also the son of Gloria Vanderbilt.

And yes, you ARE supposed to wet your knickers :p

Guest MissMarples

And yes, you ARE supposed to wet your knickers :p

Sorry, but I have not, and will not and have no idea why one would. Unless of course you are a Thai guy called to a private meeting with him. But then the wetting will only be after he gets his payment.

Guest BKKvisitor

Sorry, but I have not, and will not and have no idea why one would. Unless of course you are a Thai guy called to a private meeting with him. But then the wetting will only be after he gets his payment.

Rest easy, Marpy. Don't think you have to worry about being summoned to Mr. Cooper's abode anytime soon.