TotallyOz

Love in the time of Cholera

As an undergraduate, I feel in love with Gabriel Garcia Marquez and all his books. The book Love in the time of Cholera is one that stands the test of time and is a true story of love that has no ends and never dies. Sitting there watching the movie was like magic. The story is wonderful but it has been brought to life by a wonderful cast and the great imagination of the crew. I could not leave my seat to pee worried I would miss a scene. This movie is a must see.

Hope the folks in front of you had their galoshes on . . . :mellow:

Well, truthfully, if I hadn't been in a packed theatre, I would have used the Diet Coke Cup I had finished drinking from. Had to do that once on a car trip and am not above doing it again. ^_^

• Members
Well, truthfully, if I hadn't been in a packed theatre, I would have used the Diet Coke Cup I had finished drinking from. Had to do that once on a car trip and am not above doing it again. ^_^

Funny!

Sounds like an interesting movie. Thanks for mentioning it. I've always loved John Leguizamo. And Benjamin Bratt. But hadn't heard of Unax Ugalde before. Woof!

151_6156.jpgquiero_dedicar_vida_solo_cine.jpg