Bob

March 25 - Airport Shuffle Begins

For anyone arriving on or after March 25th to Bangkok and who was then planning on flying on the domestic airlines to another Thai city, you need to recheck your schedules and locations.

Beginning March 25th, all of Nok Air and One-Two-Go flights and half of Thai Airways flights are moving to Don Muang (DMK). And many or most of Thai Air's flights have changed times at both

airports. It appears that half of Thai Air's domestic flights (with changed times) will stay at Suvarnabhumi (BKK) and Air Asia also stays there. Hell if I know where Bangkok Air or others will be.

If you arrive or leave after March 25th, you need to stay on top of this.

I arrive BKK on April 6th and leave the 21st. As to how I get to and from Chiangmai, I don't have a clue at the moment (other than I am going to cancel some changed Thai Air tickets and see if I can

grab tickets on the cattle-call Air Asia).

I can't envision how much fun it would be to take a taxi from BKK to DMK in mid-day traffic and I'm hoping I do not have to find that out.

P.S. Is the Junta overseeing the airports now??? hehe

Guest phil200bongo

Hi all

Yes be very carefull, will fly 29th March Thai airways Bangkok to Phuket but flights and times changing day to day. Thai airways were help full said they would e-mail me of any change and give full refund if wanted.

But Tripple check as they can change on day of departure.

Phil