Guest Stephan

The AIDS Lifecycle 2008

Guest Stephan

Hi OZ... will you do it again ?

I just signed up the other day and I might have to start training for it....

Any tips ?

Any one out there interested to participate in the AIDS Ride ? It looks like fun and it is for a great cause.

Thanks

Stephan,

As always, you amaze me! I am so glad you are doing the ride. It is an amazing experience.

Tips? Read over my post from before. Best tips:

1. Get good bike shorts.

2. Train by riding daily for many months.

3. Ride at least one 100 mile ride before the trip to know how it feels for your body.

4. Spend time on the forums for the event and get great info and tips.

5. Drinks lots of water and liquid on the trip.

6. Make sure you eat plenty daily.

Guest Stephan
I did a training ride yesterday. It started raining and it is cold as hell in NYC. May I suggest looking at the weather chanel before any practice rides?

^_^ And gosh I am going to New York in few weeks. There is no way I will train in the cold lol.

But Vegas's weather isn't bad yet ^_^ Will start training after all my trips ahead....

The weather you had during the ride last year wasn't that bad right ?

Guest StevenDraker
Any one out there interested to participate in the AIDS Ride ?

Stephan and OZ,

I'll be there too. I'm doing the Ride with a close friend of mine from Belgium who was the first to tell me about it this past summer. After a few days thinking on the idea and after reading TotallyOz's diary there was no question that I'm not joining this adventure.

We'll be 4 riders from Belgium, 4 from France and 7 from other European countries.

À Bientôt !

Stephan and OZ,

I'll be there too. I'm doing the Ride with a close friend of mine from Belgium who was the first to tell me about it this past summer. After a few days thinking on the idea and after reading TotallyOz's diary there was no question that I'm not joining this adventure.

We'll be 4 riders from Belgium, 4 from France and 7 from other European countries.

À Bientôt !

Hmmm I'm picturing a post ride party/celebration. Oz, Stef, Steven and the entire European contingent. :P

Guest Stephan
Stephan and OZ,

À Bientôt !

Wonderful to have you guys flying from Europe for the event. It really shows a lot about you all.

Let's definitely meet ^_^

TTYl