TotallyOz

I love New York

I have a twink living with me at the moment and with that comes the loss of my tv priviliges. Today was the worst. The twink is into MTV and VH1 and the show for the day was a marathon called I Love New York. It was the saddest excuse for a show I have ever seen. It is based on a hoochie mama named New York. The show is funny but OMG. I have never seen anything quite like this. Perhaps I am just not hip anymore. Perhaps I am just not on the same twink gaydar as I used to be. Perhaps I have been out of America for too long. But, man, this show really sucks. Now, I am back to listening to it as I get some work done. The upside is I have a cute twink walking around in his underwear laughing every 30 seconds so loud the neighbors are going to complain. ^_^

• Members

Sometimes I think that shows like that, along with the Nanny and Laverne and Shirley are previews of hell. Their purpose is to encourage us to live a good life lest we be stuck with them for eternity.

Unfortunately, I have just named the bf's favorite shows!

Guest SouthernMan

To each their own. I only watched the Nanny a couple of seasons, but I loved that Brooklyn accent/attitude of Fran Drescher (sp?)

Now Laverne & Shirley, I just loved. Lenny, Squiggy, Carmine, Laverne and Shirley were a riot! The early seasons were great. How could anyone watch the these two episodes and not just about die laughing is beyond my comprehension: 1. L&S trying to see into Fabians room by crawling out on the flagpole on the side of high rise and 2. Laverne landing the airplane after the pilots passed out with Shirley screaming. Classic tv in my opinion, but as I said, to each his own.

• Members
To each their own. I only watched the Nanny a couple of seasons, but I loved that Brooklyn accent/attitude of Fran Drescher (sp?)

Now Laverne & Shirley, I just loved. Lenny, Squiggy, Carmine, Laverne and Shirley were a riot! The early seasons were great. How could anyone watch the these two episodes and not just about die laughing is beyond my comprehension: 1. L&S trying to see into Fabians room by crawling out on the flagpole on the side of high rise and 2. Laverne landing the airplane after the pilots passed out with Shirley screaming. Classic tv in my opinion, but as I said, to each his own.

If watching Laverne & Shirley is what it takes to get Southern Man posting again, then I will sit through it with him for two whole episodes!

Guest SouthernMan
If watching Laverne & Shirley is what it takes to get Southern Man posting again, then I will sit through it with him for two whole episodes!

Sorry, but SM is not into premature ejaculators! ^_^ Which is what you would be, if only 2 episodes of commerical free L&S is all you're willing to commit to.

Guest BewareofNick

Oz, this is Season 2 of I love New York. She was a two time contender on a previous series, Flava of Love, starring Flava Flav, which was a spin off of Strange Love starring Flava Flav and Bridgette neilsen, which was a spin off from the Surreal Life.