Guest wowpow

Artist Neung exhibits in Pattaya

Guest jsvan44

Neung is quite an interesting character. If you are ever in Silom Soi 4 drop into the Art At Play Gallery and sit down and talk with him. Very entertaining!

Guest cannibalgod70

Yikes, this technique appears disasterous. Nice idea and execution, but acrylic on sheet metal? A little moisture underneath the paint and you've got crack, chip and peel city. Unless he has some effective method of preparing the metal, neither water nor oil based paints adhere well ontop non-porous substances. As an art investment it would be very tempoary.

http://www.galleryopium.com/neung/index.html shows many of his recent works. He seems to have left behind his homo-erotic works in favour os exciting new styles. I think he is involved in Happen Bar on Silom Soi 2 and has a Gallery and Bar on Silom Soi 4. I was amused to see a work titled Balcony as his bar is opposite.

Guest Manjai1

I've got several of Taem's pieces. I started buying his work several years ago. He's a great young man with a beautifu personality and I do believe his work had nowhere to go but up.