Guest PWIT

Thirsty?

Guest StuCotts

Loosen up, guys! You are all turning up your noses at a sports-related concept that with a bit of tweaking could appeal to a relatively circumscribed but unshakeably loyal niche market. Consider the following names, which would of course have to be applied to flavors that live up to them:

Play Balls!

Vaulter's Pole

Track Taint

Soccer Sucker

Better than that would occur to a marketing director prepared to fling prudery aside and push the envelope a little more.

Jones drinks come in long-necked bottles. Each label could carry a mail-in offer for a leaflet loaded with fun ideas for party tricks that can be performed with the bottle to the vast amusement and amazement of family and friends.

Loosen up, guys! You are all turning up your noses at a sports-related concept that with a bit of tweaking could appeal to a relatively circumscribed but unshakeably loyal niche market. Consider the following names, which would of course have to be applied to flavors that live up to them:

Play Balls!

Vaulter's Pole

Track Taint

Soccer Sucker

LOL Can I trademark those? Sounds hot to me!

• Members

This is from the company that brings out the holiday flavors of the table during Thanksgiving and I think xmas too. I generally like their sodas since they are moving away from fructose to cane sugar which to my understanding is supposed to be slightly better for you. Gotta love these crazy Seattle companies for pushing the boundaries. I think that these new sodas they are bringing out is partly pr buzz. It gets people talking about the product and even if someone wont try these sports themed sodas they will probably try one of the regular sodas which is good for the company.

Hugs,

Greg