TotallyOz

Beauty and the Beast

“Beauty is truth. Truth Beauty. That is all you know on earth and all you need to know” said John Keats. I think I have lived my life in the pursuit of beauty. Not on me but on others. I love beautiful boys. Always have and I guess I always will. Sometimes this causes me to look the way I should not look. Sometimes, it gets me into a bit of trouble. Sometimes it works out great.

I was at the gym and I needed a trainer. How do you think an old whore like me picks a trainer? If you say that I searched through all the credentials of the trainers and picked the one that was best for my needs, you would be right. Well, you would be right in that is probably what I should do. Not me. I watched the trainers for a few days and I picked the cutest one. For me, that is lean body, young, a little dark and sexy. I really didn’t care if he know anything about training as I thought I could teach him a few things. My selection was a 18 year old Latin papi. Cute, handsome and yes, Marc Anthony the twink of all twinks.

I walked over to him and said, “I need a really strong man. Paused. To be my trainer. Do you fit the bill?” As they all work on commissions, he said yes. I blatantly ignored the lady beside him but my eyes were captivated by this young stud.

I hired him and we began our first workout. He did a good job and was more knowledgeable than I would give him credit for. On our third session, he concentrated on my legs. OMG. He worked me till I was dead. Not only did I pick the twink, I picked a damm good trainer as well. Luckily, it fell that way. It could have been really bad. But, as luck was on my side, the guy I picked was the hottest kid I have seen in NYC and now was sweating with me a few days a week. OK OK There is no sex involved. But, I do have my hopes high. Since I can’t wear my high heels as my calves hurt so much, I am glad to have something high.

I wish I had these options.

Inspired in part by your story, I have been going to the gym regularly for the last six weeks, and making good progress, but the only trainer convenient looks like she was a high school cheerleader. She's great, but...

Still, the sight of the hot young things working out does give me inspiration...

Today, I had another session with my new husband. lol

We went into a workout room with another trainer and his client. We worked for about 15 min until they left. As soon as they left, he pulled a CD from his bag and put in on the stereo. He said, "I made this for you." It was a techno tape of songs he thought I would like. The title on the CD said Alternative.

hummm

Now, my mind is wondering.

As we were finishing, a class was starting and there were several flaming queens going to the class. We walked out and I said, "I am now pissed. I can't belive I didn't get the memo." What memo he said. "The one about the gays meeting up in the step class." He laughed and said, "I'll let you know when the next meeting is."

Well, well well. How would he know? Was he just being catty with me?

I left with my girlfriend and told her the story. We had a long discussion on the possibility of him being gay. He does ask a lot of odd questions she said. He has asked about where I go, what I do, etc. I tell him very honestly and bluntly. He must be intrigued or he would not have made the CD. Now, my next question is what move do I make?

Also, he is Latin. I am not. I am old. He is not. Would a text message to him that says, Papi in it be rude? I ask honestly because I don't know and don't want to offend him before I have the shotgun wedding. ^_^

Now, my next question is what move do I make?

From a very selfish perspective, I hope you don't move too quick. Only because the tease is so intriguing and I hope to hear many more stories. Besides, nothing wrong with a long engagement! :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll give this a shot. i work for a company with a strong latino heritage and thus lots of latino employees. They really hate the Papi thing and think that it's kind of inappropriate and disrespectful for those of us who aren't latino to use it.

My best advice would be to invite him for a drink. If he's straight, you'll be able to tell by his reaction. If he's curious, it might be a really good time. If he's gay, that might just be the invitation he needs to spend the evening pounding you into oblivion.

He works in a gym in NYC. You have to be gay friendly to do that.

Roll the dice, man. You only live once. If he turns out to be a breeder, you don't have to waste anymore time trying.

• Members
I left with my girlfriend and told her the story. We had a long discussion on the possibility of him being gay. He does ask a lot of odd questions she said. He has asked about where I go, what I do, etc. I tell him very honestly and bluntly. He must be intrigued or he would not have made the CD. Now, my next question is what move do I make?

Also, he is Latin. I am not. I am old. He is not. Would a text message to him that says, Papi in it be rude? I ask honestly because I don't know and don't want to offend him before I have the shotgun wedding. ^_^

You thought I was kidding with my initial response??? Tell him you are going to Black and blue... and invite him along to keep up the routine so you don't lose ground.

1) if he know what black and blue is, he's on our team

2) if he goes to black and blue with you, you're getting close to proposal

3) if he asks what Black and Blue is, and then declines, you've not tipped your hand (well not too much anyway).

Selfishly, I would love to see you (and him) there anyway! ^_^

From a very selfish perspective, I hope you don't move too quick. Only because the tease is so intriguing and I hope to hear many more stories. Besides, nothing wrong with a long engagement! :rolleyes:

LOL. Thanks.

Ok, I'll give this a shot. i work for a company with a strong latino heritage and thus lots of latino employees. They really hate the Papi thing and think that it's kind of inappropriate and disrespectful for those of us who aren't latino to use it.

Roll the dice, man. You only live once. If he turns out to be a breeder, you don't have to waste anymore time trying.

OK. I won't use the word Papi in the SMS. Although, I really really like the word. ^_^

I don't care if he is a breeder or not. As long as he is open to change. ^_^ At 18, how much did we really know of sex? I was a young whore, so I knew a lot but had sex with both guys and gals. The older I got, the more I grew from bisexuality to 95 percent male sex.

You thought I was kidding with my initial response??? Tell him you are going to Black and blue... and invite him along to keep up the routine so you don't lose ground.

1) if he know what black and blue is, he's on our team

2) if he goes to black and blue with you, you're getting close to proposal

3) if he asks what Black and Blue is, and then declines, you've not tipped your hand (well not too much anyway).

Selfishly, I would love to see you (and him) there anyway! ^_^

LOL. You are good my dear! I did mention Black and Blue to him already. I was going to ask him to be a photo assistant for me. But, I got my media pack back from the BBCM.org and I think they only allow pics the last night and only till 3am. ;(

• Members

Good for you. About a year ago, I hired a trainer based on the fact that he was hot and that he made his clients work harder than the other trainers. As it turned out, he was straight, but thankfully the younger generation seems to have little issue with sexuality. Our sessions were usually so strenuous that I had no interest in sex, but everytime he stretched me, I had to fight a wood attack. Enjoy the experience, because if nothing else it is fun. Unfortunately, my trainer was accepted into pharmacy school and quit training. Working out just isn't as fun!

• Members

I'm glad you've got your priorities in order in choosing a trainer. I will remember to pick a hot one when picking my next trainer. My gut feeling was to avoid the "Papi" reference also. Keep flirting and go for it if the opportunity presents itself.

BigK

Guest fourjogran

Glad to see you guys talk about personal trainer. I lucked out on getting one who is handsome, well built and really great to boot. A socker player and coach with strong legs. Would love to see what is between those legs, but alas, he is straight and lives with his girlfriend. Yet great to be with him and fantacize jumping him and enjoying his whole body. :P:P:P:P

• Members
Glad to see you guys talk about personal trainer. I lucked out on getting one who is handsome, well built and really great to boot. A socker player and coach with strong legs. Would love to see what is between those legs, but alas, he is straight and lives with his girlfriend. Yet great to be with him and fantacize jumping him and enjoying his whole body. :P:P:P:P

Fot just over 2 years, I've been seeing a straight trainer (fit body, nice looking) who also lives with his girlfriend. He knew I was gay from the outset and I always talked about my life to him; one evening he was intrigued enough to come round to my place.

At first, he was a reluctant kisser but from the start, he loved to suck cock, get fucked and to swallow my load. So now, he lets me know when he wants to come round and we have a very pleasant session.

Oddest time tho was when a client dropped a weight on his foot and he had to go into hospital, and his girlfriend contacted me to let me know he couldn't make our "date"!

Isn't human diversity wonderful?