TotallyOz

Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

I have read this before and I have been saying that jerking off and regular sex is very healthy and will help with mental disease, health issues, stress, etc. Now, the BBC agress with me. Finally, studies are being done. ;)

Here is the story:

Men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation, researchers suggest. They say cancer-causing chemicals could build up in the prostate if men do not ejaculate regularly.

And they say sexual intercourse may not have the same protective effect because of the possibility of contracting a sexually transmitted infection, which could increase men's cancer risk.

Australian researchers questioned over 1,000 men who had developed prostate cancer and 1,250 who had not about their sexual habits.

They found those who had ejaculated the most between the ages of 20 and 50 were the least likely to develop the cancer.

The protective effect was greatest while the men were in their 20s.

Men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer later in life.

Fluid

Previous research has suggested that a high number of sexual partners or a high level of sexual activity increased a man's risk of developing prostate cancer by up to 40%.

Read the rest of the article here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3072021.stm

post-100001-1190564953_thumb.jpg

• Members
Here is the story:

Men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation, researchers suggest.

Previous research has suggested that a high number of sexual partners or a high level of sexual activity increased a man's risk of developing prostate cancer by up to 40%.

Read the rest of the article here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3072021.stm

So I guess it's a wash for us, Oz. ^_^