Guest ear wig

So you want to see how to make your fortune in Thailand?

Guest ear wig

Many people are constantly asking me how they can live in Thailand and make a good living also well I have been telling them happy faces and dance party for years even though i have never gathered up the nerve to do it my self with all the many pit falls maybe i should but i know the secret ands so can you soon.

If you want to open a Go Go Bar what are you selling not just sex if it was only down to that you would only sell a drink and a bar fine not you want to sell many drinks this is the secret.

And how do you keep the customers long enough to make then drink give them what they have been dreaming on naked sexy boys next door who only want to please you and make then dance smile flirt tease the customers and befriend them with the added excitement of good music and then you will be full to over flowing and even have to buy the bar next door believe me as a good friend of mine did Beer he is the guy behind the latest big hit of Thailand Go Go bars.

If you want to see hope its done visit

KAOS GO GO BAR SUNNEE PLAZA ON FRIDAT16th MARCH

From 7pm there is a free buffet

Then through the evening leading up to the most exotiek Show you could ever wish for and the un-veiling of the all new a 1/3 lager KAOS EXOTIEK BAR.

Don

Guest wowpow

I have no experience of running a brothel but I suspect that the following would be good ideas for success.

The secret to running a successful go-go bar or host bar is simple but that does not mean it is easy. You need a large selection of attractive boys. Just recall the opening of Funny Boys 2 - gorgeous boys packed bar. Currently we have Wild West and Crystal who did the same.

The second secret is even more difficult. That is to keep the boys once you have recruited them. Rich customers tempt them away with irresistible gifts of condos, large incomes, cars, and visits to wealthy countries. So basically you need a recruiting officer touring Isaan and the North to maintain a constant supply of new meat.

My suggestions other than that are to make the rules clear for newcomers with clearly priced drinks. off fees and suggested tips for talk to boy etc (?) Plus:

Put the boys in different coloured slips for top only, bottom only and versatile or whatever e.g. welcomes females to off

Have different off fees for superstars, average and the less blessed.

Get attractive doormen to politely encourage customers in.

Put a small show on every hour rather than one long one at 10.30. I think that Throb is the only place that tried this and with some success - otherwise the bar fills up before the show and empties afterwards. It also gives every visitor a bit of entertainment for his 'expensive' drink

Keep your place, including toilets, fresh smelling and very clean

If you want to be really revolutionary then send the boys to the girl bars to see how the girls pole dance enthusiastically and radiate their availablility to the customers.

Guest pete1969

This is an interesting topic. I wonder what other posters thinks makes for a great go-go bar in LOS.

WP, your thoughts are good, and I agree with most of them. However, I've been told that a bar can't advertise off fees because of the police. Your off ticket is actually written up as a drink and goes on the books as a drink. Prostitution is illegal in LOS, and TIT, so a bar has to do the wink and nod to keep up appearances.

Also, I think it would cause tremendous amounts of face problems for go-go boys to have different off fees. Show performers and captians can be priced higher as they are vital to the night's business. But to put the go-go boys in categories with different off fees? I can't see that working.

IMO, a nice and clean professional bar environment, a great and energetic show, good service, and definitely a large number of good looking guys all make a top rate bar. I am also fond of bars where I am remembered as a regular and even bought a drink from time to time.

Pete

Guest MissMarples

Looks like ear wig has been on the pop again!!!

Kaos is not a place I would hold up as a good go-go, but each to their own.

I like Wowpow's post too. The area with which I disagree is the part about "Have different off fees for superstars, average and the less blessed." Not everyone has the same likes and dislikes. For example, many people are attracted to boys with a lot of muscle and definition. For others, that's exactly what makes a boy unattractive. Some people like a boy's "blessings" to be big and some people prefer them to be small or don't even care about size. Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I don't see how such a policy could work.

I'm not so sure I like the idea of a small show every hour, though. It would be worth a try, I think, but I'm among the people who don't care for the shows at all. I'm there to watch the boys dancing (of course much of the dancing is the 'one-knee-shuffle'). When it's show time, that's when I usually leave.

I like all the rest of his ideas, though. I especially like Wowpow's color-coding idea. Why didn't anyone ever think of that before? And clearly priced drinks too. Now that he mentions it, I can't think of any go-go bars that display drink prices.

Guest wowpow

My old brain is ever more forgetful. One BIG attraction would be a NO SMOKING area and or bar plus super efficient air conditioning everywhere.

I suppose that one would also be popular if you service correct drink sizes in generous glasses placed on absorbent coasters.

High quality sound systems are appreciated as they can be played loud without hurting ones ears - try Jupiter 2002 as an excellent example.

I can envision lots of special promotions to attract customers - free food does not seem to attract any in my experience. Happy hours with special prices for early bird drinks and off fees, Two for the price of one off fees, loyalty card - off a boy from a bar ten times and get one free, wide selection of lubes and condoms available etc etc.

I don't argue that differential pricing depending on a boys assets would be popular except for those who like the cheap plain ones. There is already a sort of grading. Boys who don't get say 3 offs a month are often let go. Superstars definitely exist despite the variety of types liked by customers. I picked up the term in Future Boys when I asked where is Mr Tiger - the reply was "Oh him superstar, him off every night". Superstars seems to be given a lot of leeway to attend the bar and what time they arrive. The bar is so happy to have them providing lots of off fees that they ensure they don't leave.

Guest ear wig

Unlike some people who think they know how to Run Bars, if for some reason you have a small bit of collateral damage in your business you have plan B) and the most Important thing is you have a back up a reserve of quality handsome guys waiting to replace those lost for what ever reason if they will be back tonight, as I was with the owner this afternoon, he says all is as normal tonight, the main thing Im trying to get over is you have to have all the right Ingredients ready to make it successful

Fun atmosphere, handsome amusing flirtatious guys and drinks at a sensible Price and I have advised them to extend the show not only nakedness but some fun dancing and action as well.

No one will make there fortune if the staff are miserable and happiness comes from the Top.

Ill have to start charging for my advice on how to make a fortune in Go Go bars Ive just had a phone call from Nui who use to be the Mamasum of Crazy Pub asking what he should do to make a good Go Go bar he wants to take over the small shop and next to it opposit Krazy Dragon and the half of the restaurant as I reported 6 months ago now bought by KAOS, as a Go Go bar.

So I said as we say here, fun, laughter, sex, with a dash of cheap drinks with more to come and if he cant find handsome guyz no one can.

Its all down to knowing what the customer wants.

If your boring person, I can guarentee your customers will be bored.

By the way eating at Clubber Restaurant Sunee Plaza tonight let you know tomorrow what I think?

For once I actually agree with EarWig, at least to some degree. That's the part about the deportment of the boys in the bars and the general atmosphere. I quite often post that I very rarely go to the bars at all anymore. One reason for that is boys looking bored out of their minds and virtually standing on the stage, at best doing their "one-knee-shuffle," staring at themselves in the mirror, and making almost no eye contact with the customers is not exactly my idea of whoopee.

Ten years ago it wasn't like this. In most bars the go-go boys actually danced and appeared to be having a good time and really enjoying themselves. So did the customers. I've been in some bars lately where I almost wanted to ask, "Where can I view the remains?"

If EarWig really can convince bar owners to bring back the type of fun atmosphere that used to exist, then I'm all for it.

How about that, EarWig, a miracle (and on the Ides of March too) . . . you actually posted something about which you will have my support, if you can really pull it off. Maybe the bar owners will listen to you. They don't seem to be listening to anybody else.

Guest ear wig

Gaybutton, Well there is nothing to admit to its all quite obvious, if you have been around as long as we have and are observent, I now understand that Kevin from Throb is going to open a New Bar Next to Monty's Enchanted Hut, so I will be looking to see if he has the magic still, I hope for his benifit he does as its turning into a Ghost Town in Jomtien Complex now I hear.

Guest MissMarples

I now understand that Kevin from Throb is going to open a New Bar Next to Monty's Enchanted Hut, so I will be looking to see if he has the magic still, I hope for his benifit he does as its turning into a Ghost Town in Jomtien Complex now I hear.

Now Let Me Tell You something Mr earwig. As of the end of last week no deal was done by the ex Mr Throb. He had an option on it, but that expired. Rumour is that it isn't big enough for him it is only 8 rooms.

As for Jomtien Complex being dead. Yes, you are right. It is.

As for Jomtien Complex being dead. Yes, you are right. It is.

It seems that once you get away from Pattayaland and Sunee Plaza, the gay venues rarely succeed. I'm not sure why, but that's the way it's been. For a while, Soi Day-Night seemed to be up and coming, but most of the gay venues there ended up closing. For a couple of years there were several gay go-go bars on Soi Day-Night. Now there are none at all. There are still gay host bars both in Soi Day Night and the Jomtien complex, but I don't exactly see customers flocking to those venues. I wonder why that is.

Guest BKKvisitor

Despite many trips to the LOS I've always managed to avoid Pattaya. This thread confirms my decision. I'm sure there were times in the past when it was vibrant and exciting but these (according to the posters, at least) are memories from a bygone era.

The description of boys on stage who want to be anyplace else except where they are at that moment speaks volumes about the failure of Thailand's education system. Let's face it: they should be completing their education so they don't have to humiliate themselves. Granted, there are some who would prefer to earn their living this way but I don't get the sense it's enough to fill the bars and clubs described in this thread.

Guest paulg

I have mentioned before that some bar owners seemed to be obsessed with their shows and ignore their boys Let me take Throb as an example

Whilst the current crop of boys I saw last visit was down on what used to be there, I believe they are wasting the "asset' of their boys . and their off fees.

If show time is 10.30 and runs almost non stop for 2 hours, I would announce at say 10.15 for the next 10 minutes all off fees are 200baht or half price

Maybe at 12.30 after the show as well.

Instead of having the boys sitting around bored, while the show is on, get some offs for the boys benefit and the bars.

First rule of business something is better than nothing

Even in low season you should be able to get at least 6 offs you would normally not get With an almost 2 hour show , most of the boys would be back for the close.

Of course you would attract the cheap charlies, so you could tie it into a drink purchased after 10.15 to qualify.

I rarely notice boys being offed from WWB maybe that is beacuse they are all mostly in the show.

Despite many trips to the LOS I've always managed to avoid Pattaya. This thread confirms my decision.

I don't know why you feel that way. After all, EarWig is going to change all that. He's going to advise the bar owners. Surely we can expect these changes to take place in the very near future.

Guest ear wig

Its like that saying you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink

I can advise all I like but if any one listens is another story also in bkkvisitor want to listen to see there is much fun in Pattaya he is the only one missing out and beleive me there is so much fun to be had here in Pattay I can tell you.Party Party Party Dinner dinner dinner, son sons son, sun sun sun.

Guest BKKvisitor

I don't know why you feel that way. After all, EarWig is going to change all that. He's going to advise the bar owners. Surely we can expect these changes to take place in the very near future.

Surely you'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath.

Its like that saying you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink

Ohhhhh. And here I was thinking the bar owners were waiting for you to come back and show them how to do things right.

"Ive just had a phone call from Nui who use to be the Mamasum of Crazy Pub asking what he should do to make a good Go Go bar"

That is what you wrote, isn't it? Well, that's at least one bar that will be an especially good one as a result of your advice. It will, of course, be the most popular bar in town.

Guest wowpow

Is this an unkind sneer? Surely not - no Moderator would be so harsh on a well thought out post. I am searching for the place where earwig states that he is going to advise all the bar owners - perhaps it's been deleted?

Is this an unkind sneer? Surely not - no Moderator would be so harsh on a well thought out post. I am searching for the place where earwig states that he is going to advise all the bar owners - perhaps it's been deleted?

An unkind sneer against such a well thought out post? Whatever gave you that idea? I know of nothing I wrote that ought to be interpreted that way. I believe I already wrote that EarWig will have my full support on this if he can pull it off. Don't you think, as I do, that EarWig is going to be able to get the bar owners to change things? While we're at it, why don't you point out where I said anything about "all the bar owners"?

Nothing has been deleted. As for what a moderator would be harsh about, well . . . that's a matter of opinion, isn't it?

Guest ear wig

Oh dear Gaybutton not the nice way a Moderator should behave, Im sure. I to can feel the sound of some bitter resentment there, never mind some one, one day, will contact you and ask for your advise, instead of you just having to give it if they want it of not.

By the way is it you who has advised on your leaders new well formed shape loosing nearly 70 lbs I hear he has been seen in a L.A. Fat Farm, I do hope the Memories Buddies Mafia are taking Note?

Now there is a good way to advise, but once again I'm sure you and your buddies will not take one bit of notice and show off your new svelte like shape's, as GayThailand intends to do it a couple of months. Im told.

No sniggering now we dont want any more of this awful talking behind nice guys backs.Do we now?

A reply to my question, where did ear wig say that, would be appreciated.

I thought I answered it. Didn't I? It seems pretty clear to me . . .

"I have advised them to extend the show not only nakedness but some fun dancing and action as well.

No one will make there fortune if the staff are miserable and happiness comes from the Top.

Ill have to start charging for my advice on how to make a fortune in Go Go bars Ive just had a phone call from Nui who use to be the Mamasum of Crazy Pub asking what he should do to make a good Go Go bar he wants to take over the small shop and next to it opposit Krazy Dragon and the half of the restaurant as I reported 6 months ago now bought by KAOS, as a Go Go bar."

Gaybutton: Ohhhhh. And here I was thinking the bar owners were waiting for you to come back and show them how to do things right.

"Ive just had a phone call from Nui who use to be the Mamasum of Crazy Pub asking what he should do to make a good Go Go bar"

That is what you wrote, isn't it? Well, that's at least one bar that will be an especially good one as a result of your advice. It will, of course, be the most popular bar in town.

Gaybutton: I don't know why you feel that way. After all, EarWig is going to change all that. He's going to advise the bar owners. Surely we can expect these changes to take place in the very near future.
Gaybutton: An unkind sneer against such a well thought out post? Whatever gave you that idea? I know of nothing I wrote that ought to be interpreted that way. I believe I already wrote that EarWig will have my full support on this if he can pull it off. Don't you think, as I do, that EarWig is going to be able to get the bar owners to change things? While we're at it, why don't you point out where I said anything about "all the bar owners"?

Nothing has been deleted. As for what a moderator would be harsh about, well . . . that's a matter of opinion, isn't it?

I'm willing to bet the majority of readers not just Wowpow and I as two examples, will interpret your posts as an unwarranted sneer, or more to my way of thinking, unwarranted by a Moderator - despite your suggestion they ought not to. And please tell us where you "already wrote that EarWig will have my full support..." You should realise when resorting to sarcasm that some readers may question your integrity and judgement as a Moderator. If a nobody had written what you have I wouldn't have bothered to comment, but when a somebody gives reign to ridiculing another poster, its a signal to others they have permission to ridicule that same poster too. That smacks to me of bullying and when I see it I take the view its something to be sorted before it gets out of hand and lowers the tone of the Board.