TotallyOz

Do Vegetarians Fart more?

I have been in a spa for 2 weeks that is majority veggan. We do get some fish once a week and chicken once a week but we kind of demand it. The staff is all veggan. I have been pretty much off meat and beef totally for 2 weeks. My body feels great and my skin is better. But, I find I fart all the time now. Is this a result of the diet or just the detox of the body? Any vegetarians out there who care to share some feedback?

Guest StuCotts
I have been in a spa for 2 weeks that is majority veggan. We do get some fish once a week and chicken once a week but we kind of demand it. The staff is all veggan. I have been pretty much off meat and beef totally for 2 weeks. My body feels great and my skin is better. But, I find I fart all the time now. Is this a result of the diet or just the detox of the body? Any vegetarians out there who care to share some feedback?

A question I have longed to see aired. ;) I have great hopes for the answers.

• Members

LOL... Thanks for the warning. I'll try to remember to sit upwind next time we meet. :o

LOL... Thanks for the warning. I'll try to remember to sit upwind next time we meet. :o

After a weekend in Las Vegas with the AMAZING Stef Lacoste, I have to say my Vegetarian habits are broken as we had a few buffets and I am back to being able to sit downwind or upwind.

I'm not a vegan but I've been with several and they all seem to pass wind more than most.

It's not always pleasant, but they were for the most part hot. If they just ate meat they would have been perfect.