TotallyOz

The Two Coreys

I thought they were so cute growing up and watched all those shows. Stand by Me is one of my favorite movies ever. Goonies was also amazing. I was young and so were they. Now, they are all grown up and have a new Reality show. I watched the first few episodes and found it quite the bore. :( Too bad Corey Haim did not age well. He was so cute pre drug days.

Even though I find it a bit of a bore, I have found I am addicted to it. It was so sad to see Corey Haim cry when he found out that he was invited to be in the new Lost Boys but the other Cory was. Cory Haim burned too many bridges on his drug rampages when he was younger. It was a very touching scene.

Guest Conway

Saying that Corey Haim didn't age well is an understatement. The two of them were a circus act in the 80s. Watching them self destruct was like watching a train wreck. You didn't want to. But, you just couldn't resist.

To this day, I still love the Soundtrack from Lost Boys with Echo and the Bunnymen covering the Doors, Tim Cappello covering the Call and INXS at its best before Michael Hutchens' death.

Guest ChiGuy833

Yeah I honestly don't even understand the point of the show, I like that new show with the matchmaker lady tho, they should have some gay guys/girls on there too..

Yeah seriosuly that one corey looks nothing like he did in lost boys and the other flicks, funny cause he was always the cute one, even tho the other guy was the bad boy of the two.

• Members
Yeah I honestly don't even understand the point of the show, I like that new show with the matchmaker lady tho, they should have some gay guys/girls on there too..

Yeah seriosuly that one corey looks nothing like he did in lost boys and the other flicks, funny cause he was always the cute one, even tho the other guy was the bad boy of the two.

The matchmaker lady is funny. She had a guy she sent out on a date then suggested he might be more interested in guys. He sheepishly agreed!