marcanthony

Montreal Pride Parade

• Members

Considering this was thrown together at the last minute by the bbcm organization... it was really quite good.

Tens of thousands lined Rene-Levesque to watch (including many full families with children)... and it was a very nice and varied spectacle. Lots of hots boys, colors, floats, and interesting characters...

BUT... the best thing I saw....

Montreal's Mayor Tremblay (sp?) was walking along in the parade (not riding) in the middle of a large throng of politicians... waving and smilling at the crowd.

It was even better than all the hot STOCK dancers in their "carwash" float, the Campus float pulling along dancer Damien, or the Taboo float with the boys dancing in a cage!

I mean... really, they do it right here.

Sounds like a lot of fun. The BBCM is amazing and are very well organized. I think they have always done a great job with Black and Blue and can't imagine them doing less with them.

Glad you are having a blast in one of the few cities where Twinks are abundant. ^_^