Guest noy9000

Now you off someone; what happened in the bedroom?

Guest noy9000

I'm wondering if everyone has the same habit (or it's pretty standard), that once the boy reach your apartment/ hotel - both showers individually (or together) than dries up to start everything.

Is it only me, and does the boy expects to shower prior to the act?

Guest BKKvisitor

I'm wondering if everyone has the same habit (or it's pretty standard), that once the boy reach your apartment/ hotel - both showers individually (or together) than dries up to start everything.

Is it only me, and does the boy expects to shower prior to the act?

Yes, and he expects you to shower, also.

Riding the Skytrain, subway or bus in Bangkok and you'll notice that it's the farang passengers who are far more likely to have an odor about them.

Guest luvthai

Its actually one of the things I admire about the thai boys, they are very clean and expect you to be the same. It is usually a hot muggy night and by the time you do the rounds of the bars you will most likely be sweaty and sweaty bodies smell. If the boy doesn't move to shower than I will insist on it.

Guest xiandarkthorne

I kind of like the dirty ones. Tastier.

Same here. It's a real pain in the neck convincing the guy not to shower after I do.....I just love that salty man smell in their best parts! :lol:

Guest luvthai

Sorry but I like a clean smelling and clean tasting guy. You can keep the head cheese and the sweaty balls. I won't even mention the rimming implications. Hehehe. Seriously tho there are problems with skin related infections and contagiuos disease that a good soaping can help cure. Especially during the rainy seasons one needs to be careful of whats climbing into bed with him.

Guest xiandarkthorne

You can keep the head cheese and the sweaty balls...

I've never had any problems with head cheese from a barboy or street trade. The only time I ever came across it was when I picked up a motor-taxi guy in Hatyai ten years ago and I had the fun of washing it off him! The sad thing is that he never seemed to have learned how much fun itwould have been doing it himself until I showed him...and as for sweaty balls....don't get me started on how erotic those are!

Xi'an

PS

Does teaching a boy the fun of cleaning himself thoroughly there count as corrupting an innocent? :D