TotallyOz

Stef Lacoste gets an IPhone

Well, it has been a slow gossip week I guess. But, I got an e-mail from Stef today and he has finally arrived back in the USA and gotten the amazing Iphone. How do I know this? His e-mail says at the end: Sent on My Iphone. ^_^

Benji has been letting his hair grow out longer. His new pics on the site are cool. Frankly, I love a man with long hair and all my ex's have longer hair. Humm. ^_^

I have been talking to a boy on Flirt and have grown attached to him. Eastern Europe seems like a nice place doesn't it?

• Members

I have been talking to a boy on Flirt and have grown attached to him. Eastern Europe seems like a nice place doesn't it?

Hmmm... this happened to me more than once before. I have met and fallen in lust with many a boy from that site, but i got it bad for a couple of boys from Eastern Europe. Actually went there and spent 4 glorious days with him. It's just not possible to get them to the US...at least I couldn't do it.

Best of luck.... but I hope that doesn't mean I won't see you in Montreal1 ^_^

Best of luck.... but I hope that doesn't mean I won't see you in Montreal ^_^

Well, no promises yet. Trying to plan the trip but it is not easy as all the dates are confusing. Pride parade is in July but the "official" parties are the week after. It seems to be a lot of confusion up there which is very sad as I really did think that for years, Montreal has the best group of gay organizers around. Black and Blue is always amazing and the other parties up there are great. Not sure why they are so messed up with this event.