AdamSmith

Ill gotten gains

$8000 shower curtains are all well and good. But Kozlowski had nothing on this guy...

Ex-Broadcom exec alleged to have sex, drug lair

The co-founder of semiconductor maker Broadcom Corp., under scrutiny in a federal stock options probe, was accused seven years ago of building an underground hideaway at his estate to indulge in drugs and sex with prostitutes, according to court documents.

In a draft complaint made against Henry T. Nicholas III, a construction crew claimed the billionaire failed to pay them millions of dollars for work performed between 1998 and 2002, and used “manipulation, lies, intimidation, and even death threats†when anyone threatened to quit.

The illegal network of tunnels and rooms underneath Nicholas’ Laguna Hills estate was kept secret from his wife and city officials, the documents said.

The purpose of one secret room was to allow Nicholas to “indulge his appetite for illegal drugs and sex with prostitutes,†the crew claimed. ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19853284/

• Members
The illegal network of tunnels and rooms underneath Nicholas’ Laguna Hills estate was kept secret from his wife and city officials, the documents said.

The purpose of one secret room was to allow Nicholas to “indulge his appetite for illegal drugs and sex with prostitutes,†the crew claimed. ...

"Hello, yes, I need to order six large anchovy pizzas and a Super Spicy Calzone. Just lay them right next to the air vent behind the pool house. Also, stop by the Smoke Shop, get me a giant bong, and put it on my account. And douse the headlights - my wife's a light sleeper."

Guest Conway

How dumb must this guy's wife be? There are construction crews building tunnels and rooms under her house and she doesn't even know it.