flguy

Red X Computer Problem

It started about 2 days ago, on my laptop I get lots of red X's where pictures and logo's should be. I am on a Sony running Windows XP and using internet explorer. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

Is it only on this site or all sites?

It could be that your need to clean out your cookies and all history and restart the computer. You may also need your graphics program updated.

• Members

It's on most all sites, and I dumped my cache and cookies and all that, plus cleaned my drive about 5 days ago. I think that is probably when it started. I can try and do it again and see if that helps. Many buttons (like reply) are just red x's also.

Guest Stephan
It's on most all sites, and I dumped my cache and cookies and all that, plus cleaned my drive about 5 days ago. I think that is probably when it started. I can try and do it again and see if that helps. Many buttons (like reply) are just red x's also.

Have you downloaded any upgrade for Antivirus or 3rd party software such as spy hunter or other? Might be them blocking the pics.

Might be a firewall issue preventing all pics to show. You might want to look into that also.

Or Downlaod the latest Java version for windows.

Or simply get a mac ^_^

Hit me up if you still have the issue, I can try to help

Stef

• Members

Thanks Stephan, You sound like another "Apple" friend of mine......After I did all of the above in my last reply the X's went away, but there always seems to be a new problem cropping up. Thanks for your offer and next time I will shoot you an email.

Guest Stephan
Thanks Stephan, You sound like another "Apple" friend of mine......After I did all of the above in my last reply the X's went away, but there always seems to be a new problem cropping up. Thanks for your offer and next time I will shoot you an email.

You are welcome.

Would be happy to help if I can ^_^

Good luck

Stef

http://www.steflacoste.com