AdamSmith

Struthers rampant in Ogunquit

Long ago on an MC far away, marcanthony and I traded yuks about Sally Struthers striding the boards in 'The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.' The thread was someone asking what to do in Ogunquit, Maine (after doing the Montreal bois summering there!).

Last weekend I drove past the Ogunquit Playhouse -- she's baaack! This time in, of all things, 'The Full Monty.'

SallyMonty.jpg

...this used to be Archie's little goil?!

'The Full Monty' at The Ogunquit Playhouse

Guest StuCotts

Long ago on an MC far away, marcanthony and I traded yuks about Sally Struthers striding the boards in 'The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.' The thread was someone asking what to do in Ogunquit, Maine (after doing the Montreal bois summering there!).

Last weekend I drove past the Ogunquit Playhouse -- she's baaack! This time in, of all things, 'The Full Monty.'

Fully clothed, one hopes. :unsure:

P.S. MC = master of ceremonies? Did he see the humor of the situation?

Are you sure it was me?

Usually, if they are not young and male, i don't talk about them. ^_^

One track minded, you know.

Though if it was a place close to Montreal, i guess it could have been tangentially discussed! lol

marc - sorry! I just checked. It was another poster mentioning that Ogunquit is "thickly populated by hot French-Canadians escaping Montréal's summer weather."

In my aging & leaky mind, all things Montreal must lead back to marcanthony!

http://m4m.message-forum.net/dcboard.php?a...ing_type=search

Fully clothed, one hopes. :unsure:

Let us pray.

I realized what must be La Struthers' penchant for that part of Maine. It all rests on one giant mass of granite, so low risk of earthquakes from her passage. :o

Guest StuCotts
Let us pray.

I realized what must be La Struthers' penchant for that part of Maine. It all rests on one giant mass of granite, so low risk of earthquakes from her passage. :o

My remark about MC was faux faux naïf, ie, I really can't think of what MC means except master of ceremonies. Thanks in advance for any enlightenment you want to bestow.

My remark about MC was faux faux naïf, ie, I really can't think of what MC means except master of ceremonies. Thanks in advance for any enlightenment you want to bestow.

MC = Message Center, AKA Forum.

Not, regrettably, Massage Center.

...Oz, does this new forum software have a Teledildonics extension? :D