Guest Conway

What's Become of Calvin Klein Underwear

Guest Conway

Years ago, I developed a real affinity for wearing Calvin Klein underwear. I was a boxer brief guy. They were always so comfortable and easy to wear with an incredibly comfortable waist band.

This weekend, as a result of my big (now over 100 pound) weight loss, I was in need of some new underwear. So, off I went to Bloomingdales where they had the CKs on sale. Five boxes later, I put on my first pair today only to have that once reliable and comfortable waistband fold up like an accordion on me and slide halfway down my pubes during the course of the day. If I was a go-go boy, that would probably bee a good look for me. But, I'm still a stocky little white collar banker trying to look as good as can in my forties.

Did I just get a bad pair or is CK the latest "American" manufacturer to send its Textile business to shoddy old China?

I feel like I may as well buy my underwear at Kmart.

I love my Calvin's. I found a style that I like that keeps me dry and are the most comfortable thing on earth. When I am in Thailand and it is hot and sweaty all day long these things stay dry and comfortable. I don't think the brand is fading at all. I think they have just moved into different areas. Give these a try.

http://www.freshpair.com/Calvin-Klein-XT-G...-Jam-U5507.html