Guest noy9000

(Technical issues): E-mails problem

Guest noy9000

This is a problem that I'm having for the past 2 weeks. I've been writing emails to a couple of friends with no problems for a long time now, but since last week - it seems that all my emails are non-delivered to those with @AOL.com

Is True Hi-speed internet blocking emails to all @AOL.com email accounts? or AOL is blocking emails from Thailand?

Is True Hi-speed internet blocking emails to all @AOL.com email accounts? or AOL is blocking emails from Thailand?

AOL is well-known for blocking incoming mail from what it arbitrarily decides are spammer IP addresses - and it is quite common for local ISP mail servers and dynamically allocted IP addresses to be blacklisted

you should generally get a delivery failure notification, check the details and discuss with true

bkkguy

Guest noy9000

AOL is well-known for blocking incoming mail from what it arbitrarily decides are spammer IP addresses - and it is quite common for local ISP mail servers and dynamically allocted IP addresses to be blacklisted

you should generally get a delivery failure notification, check the details and discuss with true

bkkguy

Thanks. Do I just call the hotline, or is there a technical email that I can write to?

Guest fountainhall

I send more than 150 emails each week. About 3 weeks ago I started getting returned mail from 2 colleagues with aol mail boxes - both in New York and both mailboxes I have used many times before. They both checked with aol and after some hassle it was eventually discovered to be a blocking problem at the USA end which aol finally resolved. It took a good 2 weeks, though.

I hate AOL. I can't stand it, I could not stand it from the beginning and I will never be able to deal with them. I always had problems using AOL around the world, sending out emails or receiving emails.

Also they block websites for little to no reasons and it does take months before you can talk to someone in management.

No wonders why you are having trouble with AOL email addresses.

NB : I have used AOL for years while I was still on Windows computers and it always crashed somehow. I today use MAC and there is ONLY one program that will crash on my Mac , is AOL. This is not a lie. It crashes right away.