Guest dale1

Philippino profiles???

Guest dale1

Just curious ......... why do you think that there are so many nice looking Pinoy boys posting their profiles on this -- a Thailand -- web site????

Guest luvthai

Because they are looking for sponsors. Yes they are good looking and yes many/most of them are scammers. It is a very poor country and opportunites are not plentiful so they are looking for help with education and relocation. That being said the boys there are extremely horny and much more open about their sexuality than the thais. The problem there is that crime is rappant and there are few hotels or places that let visitors into rooms.

Guest pete1969

I tried to chat with one of these guys once. After two emails, he asked me to pay for his school. When I asked him if he had other pics, or if I could talk to him on the phone, the emails dried up. I am not sure if the guy was using some other pics as his own or even if all the guys from the Philipphines aren't one person.

Pete

I tried to chat with one of these guys once. After two emails, he asked me to pay for his school. When I asked him if he had other pics, or if I could talk to him on the phone, the emails dried up. I am not sure if the guy was using some other pics as his own or even if all the guys from the Philipphines aren't one person.

Pete

Yeah, lots of profile with Philippino guys. Not sure why as we don't advertise at all.

Half of the profile I approve needed a " Touch up " as emails, personnal address and personnal informations were included. I thought that was strange, looks to me it is scam as well but never know for sure...

I would prefer having more thai people creating profiles here, at least, the chances of meeting would be higher for those that travel in Thailand. Everybody is welcome, except scammers for sure.

Guest thrillbill8

True with the information above...the Phillipines is a very poor country due to a corrupt government and everyone connected to it. In the 60's it is my understanding that it was one of the leading modern countries in South East Asia...but now it is one that resembles a true developing country. Thailand's infrastructure surpasses the Phillipines. The main source of its economy are the Fillipinos working abroad that send money home... Many Fillipino gays are easy to get to know since they know English and have a Western "background" due to the country's history...but beware, some of them know how to "play the game" and mooch off you big time. I prefer Thais since I find them more genuine with their "warm heart."

Guest luvthai

It is almost like they need to be in a seperate area with a warning not to send money. Sad really as there are some cuties there.

Guest splash4

I have followed some really interesting and adictive Phillipine profiles with photos. Great to talk with and good command of English. Very appealling but not once, not twice, but every time; the emails turn to money. Usually for nursing school. Often they are down to the last year but can't find the way to get ahead and complete school.

With the first hint of requesting money, I end my emails and never again get a reply. Even tho they were ready to walk down the weddding aisle the week before.

It's to bad. Very attractive pictures of beautiful boys with just enough muscles to turn me on.

Guest lvdkeyes

It is almost like they need to be in a seperate area with a warning not to send money. Sad really as there are some cuties there.

Do you really think adults need to be told not to send money to strangers?

Ther are many scammers online, not only Pinoy and not all Pinoy who post are scammers.