Guest GayPattayan

Apologies for many missed e-mails. Please try again

Guest GayPattayan

My sincere apologies to everyone who has treid reaching me by email during my convalescence.

Following two brain sugreries, a heart pace maker, , other surgery and though I am out of hospoital, I am convalescing and seeing the destruction that e-maill companies can do in just closing down account, without word to sender or addressee. .

No messages fowarded, no explanation. I do not intentionally ignore anyone. My sincere apologiies if you have written since late Dedember. I am now convalescing at home and have to restrict time on computer, but want everyone to know I appreciate all everyone has done for me.

Without "spelling out" furll e-mail," **removed by admin** followed by yahoo.com will usually work. I was able to re-establish an account only "with the help of a riend" and all e-mail services elsewhere seem turned offk, wtih no explnation, or, as best I inow, report to the writer.

I appreciate e-mail, but can only be on e-mail for a lmimited time each day. Still convalescing, regaining my balance and helping strainhten out my thinking. See neurologist again tomorrow (Sunday).

Sorry for all the problems but if you wrote me earlier (though some at my gaypattayan account at yahoo.com seems to have gotten though at least sometimes,) please try again.

Allen (G.P.)

Guest travelerjim

For clarity, I have reposted GP's message as it appeared on the old EZ Board for the Sawatdee Forum:

The GP has posted this message on the EZ Board for Sawatdee Forum...I am copying it here FYI:

"Sincere apologies for any failures to respond to e-mail. pm Please accept my personal apologies if I have failed to answer any e,mail. All of my former e-mail accounts were disconnected, and apparently none forward mail after disconnect.

I am still convalescing slowly from two brain surgeries, heart pace maker and other intrusive measures, but want everyone to know I have not intentionally ignored any message intended for me.

I have not been able, with the help of a friend, to establish at least one "general e-mail-account"; **removed by admin** (robert with a period after all letters except the b. I apologize but am astounded how thoroughly people can cut you off if they choose.] All old accounts (except some mail still gets through to **removed by admin**).

I would be happy to hear from anyone and will try to reply as my health condition permits. I am still far from normal, but am up and about, walking on my own (very carefully), but get a lot of help yet.

I still don't know all that happened, but my ine account was discontinued when I got other ADSL service, with apparently no regard to paid-up e-mail service. The others have all fallen victim to something, I know not what. I will try to reply to e-mail. I suggest you click the box asking for acknowledgment of receipt.

Thanks to all who have helped so much in so many ways. It is hard being "out of the action" but necessary for now.

Allen Briggs (Gay Pattayan) I hope the e-mail address is allowed; if not the yahoo gaypattayan address seems to be getting through so far.)

Thanks, Allen (G.P.) Apologies: responses may seem slow; I can only work a short time a day on the computer."

Guest GayPattayan

**removed by admin**

For clarity, I have reposted GP's message as it appeared on the old EZ Board for the Sawatdee Forum:

The GP has posted this message on the EZ Board for Sawatdee Forum...I am copying it here FYI:

"Sincere apologies for any failures to respond to e-mail. pm Please accept my personal apologies if I have failed to answer any e,mail. All of my former e-mail accounts were disconnected, and apparently none forward mail after disconnect.

I am still convalescing slowly from two brain surgeries, heart pace maker and other intrusive measures, but want everyone to know I have not intentionally ignored any message intended for me.

I have not been able, with the help of a friend, to establish at least one "general e-mail-account"; **removed by admin**. (robert with a period after all letters except the b. I apologize but am astounded how thoroughly people can cut you off if they choose.] All old accounts (except some mail still gets through to **removed by admin**).

I would be happy to hear from anyone and will try to reply as my health condition permits. I am still far from normal, but am up and about, walking on my own (very carefully), but get a lot of help yet.

I still don't know all that happened, but my ine account was discontinued when I got other ADSL service, with apparently no regard to paid-up e-mail service. The others have all fallen victim to something, I know not what. I will try to reply to e-mail. I suggest you click the box asking for acknowledgment of receipt.

Thanks to all who have helped so much in so many ways. It is hard being "out of the action" but necessary for now.

Allen Briggs (Gay Pattayan) I hope the e-mail address is allowed; if not the yahoo gaypattayan address seems to be getting through so far.)

Thanks, Allen (G.P.) Apologies: responses may seem slow; I can only work a short time a day on the computer."