Guest stef

SERVER OUT

Our servers were attacked and effectively destroyed. We have moved to new servers and we are restoring the site from backups. We are working as quickly as possible to bring the site back up to full effectiveness.

Please bear with us. It will take us time to achieve a full port of all services to the new servers and a complete recovery. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

The GayThailand Team

http://www.gaythailand.com

Few Updates :

Chat and Gallery won't be available for an other day or two.

Otherwise most of the rest is back in order.

We have lost about 2 days of data. Our last back up was feb 26th and the server went down on the 28th. So all messages that was sent in between, all new registrations and all photos that was uploaded during those 2 days, All is just gone.

If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know.

You can use the " Contact Us " page on the top menu and I will get back to you Asap.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The Gay Thailand Team

Guest xiandarkthorne

For some reason, I can't access the site by typing www.gaythailand.com into the URL bar but if I go to an old reply notification in my email, then I have no problem doing so.

For some reason, I can't access the site by typing www.gaythailand.com into the URL bar but if I go to an old reply notification in my email, then I have no problem doing so.

I have had the same problems at first, but I have empty the Internet Cache and it worked ok.

Also we had issue with the transfer to the new Server. I won't go into details as it would be complicated to explain and for some to understand how it works. But it prevented some people to access the site by www. but only by gaythailand.com

It is a question of time now....

If anyone sees anything, even the smallest problem, please don't hesitate to inform us.