Guest pingalicker

Chinese Resturant & My Way in BKK

Guest pingalicker

Many thanks to Gaybotton for the suggestion of the Chinese resturant next to Pinnacle hotel. It has great food at a great price. The employee's do not speak English, and the English on the menu is somewhat humerous, but that's ok and made up for by those delious (DEE!) dumplings. I'm staying at the Malaysia hotel again, and am loving it again. Oh Ho resturant right around the corner from the 7-11 & Malaysia is also very good and a favorite of mine.

This is my 5th trip to Thailand and have learned to read of others experiences and benifit from those. It seems to me prices have gone up a little bit on quite a few things here in BKK in general. I've been going to My Way bar and really enjoy the boys there and their very freindly ways. Unlike other bars in the area, it is quiet, inexpensive, and fun. The boys are very playfull. This was another persons experience on this forum, for which I am thanking him.

It's on to Koh Samui next week!

Pingalicker