xenophile

Flirt4Free?

• Members

I realize that these F4F guys help pay the billz in a major way here so this topic may be verboten and I wouldn't be surprised to find this thread MIA shortly, but I've succumbed to a eevil dangerous temptation and clicked on one OK some of the gorgeous F4F men looking out from the MER home page. Some of these guys, most particularly Jaconda, Diamonte, Briyan and kinky Columbian boy Harish are demonically gifted with the Siren Song ability to attract me from the distances.

I thereby find myself on the threshold of a dangerously expensive addiction. Even worse, I found one of them that will accommodate my balloon fetish - a recipe for financial disaster, I mean great service and all but $5.99 a minute?!? $360 an hour! Scott Adler is more affordable than this thing, quite the scary thought!

Has anybody found a more affordable, quality studwatch xxx cam site? I've tried streamen.com - nicely more affordable and better cam quality but I miss the f4f group chat features.

Maybe I should just swear off the Internet and its many diversions, hire one or two more regulars and rechannel my energies, but I'm sure a comfortable balance can be found here somewhere...

Any advice for the soon-to-be addicted?

Guest comment

F4F is expensive. I don't want to directly post competition to F4F as not sure how management would feel about that.

But I do know a blog you might be interested in *wink* www.hotshots69.blogspot.com scroll down a bit keeping your eyes on the right column :D

btw: The blog is a daily stop for me, it's loaded with lots of eye candy.