Guest CurlyEye

Who is the current gratuitous eye candy?

This lovely long haired boy that is currently on the home page is my ideal type for looks. Can anyone say who he is and where he is located?

Sorry, but it would not be appropriate to give out someone's personal information without his permission, especially on a public message board.

Gaybutton, you're a spoilsport!

Yes, that's certainly the truth.

Of course, if he gives his permission or creates a profile, that's a different story.

However, nobody out there has to cry or agonize trying to find him. There are plenty of boys around just like him.

I don't know him, but apparently Stef does. Good! Now I can pass the buck to Stef. If someone out there is going to be heartbroken unless he gets to meet him, maybe if you ask Stef very nicely, and if Stef knows how to contact him, maybe something can be worked out.

If he is a bar boy or works in a restaurant, or something like that, and someone spots him, then there's nothing wrong with posting which venue it is.

Guest CurlyEye

I am not much of a long hair type of guys but he is definitely a cuttie. Much better in Person though :D

I definitely like the longer haired types myself. To each his own. Stef are you mostly in or around Pattaya? I think at least one of the other more well known and very helpful posters on this message board is in Pattaya, so thought maybe you are too? Like Gaybutton says though, there are many many just as cute.

Here is another cutie that I'd like to meet attached here. Anyone know, or know of him? The one in the white shirt. I guess this pic was from Monty's

post-1508-1172305763.jpg

I definitely like the longer haired types myself. To each his own. Stef are you mostly in or around Pattaya? I think at least one of the other more well known and very helpful posters on this message board is in Pattaya, so thought maybe you are too? Like Gaybutton says though, there are many many just as cute.

Here is another cutie that I'd like to meet attached here. Anyone know, or know of him? The one in the white shirt. I guess this pic was from Monty's

When I am in Thailand, I spend most of my time in Pattaya as my friends lives there, probaboy 70 % but I travel to Bangkok and Chiang Mai as well. I don't live in Thailand, but I come there 6 to 8 time a year I would say. I just can't stay still in one place. I always move around :) Just left Thailand few weeks ago but I will be back soon.

Yes the pic was from Monty's party. He is a cutie as well.

I am going to post an other cute pic today :)

Guest CurlyEye

When I am in Thailand, I spend most of my time in Pattaya as my friends lives there, probaboy 70 % but I travel to Bangkok and Chiang Mai as well. I don't live in Thailand, but I come there 6 to 8 time a year I would say. I just can't stay still in one place. I always move around :) Just left Thailand few weeks ago but I will be back soon.

Yes the pic was from Monty's party. He is a cutie as well.

I am going to post an other cute pic today :)

Wow, i just saw that pic of him on the beach. Even better than the first pic. He is definitely my type.

Thanks for making the home page more colorful with excellent photo choices.

Hope I find out where or how to find him before May. ;)

Guest MonkeySee

I believe that I saw that boy in the second picture working at Crazy Dragon. He also worked a while at Monty's and is a friend of the manager at Monty's.

Guest fountainhall

Today's is even more gorgeous than yesterday's! This one is an absolute stunner. I wonder if he is the same boy as on yesterday's photo - the hair seems shorter. Surely he cannot be working in any bar because he'd never be there - so many would be offing him! I sure would - permanently if I could