Guest Boxer

PGF Street Party raises over 874000 Baht

I think it is fantastic that so many people attendedthe event and so much money was raised. The promoters of this event have as usual done a wonderful service to those with HIV/AIDS.

But anyone that may be new and thinking of visiting "Boys Town" may be wondoering, after looking at the great pictures provided by Boxer......where are the boys. It seems from the pictures that it is a town of "drag queens".

Just an observation from the pictures I viewed. :rolleyes:

Guest Martelly

I have to agree with PattayaMale. I was at the event and yes they made a lot of money for the PGF.

The shows were filled with old has been Furlang Drag acts which were awful. Many in the audiance had that point of view also. The 2 fat queens from Sunny Plaza look as if they just put on a dress and stood on the stage expecting everyone to laugh. They cant even lyp sync.What happened to the Boys?

Please PGF bring back the sparckle and entertainment that you had a couple of years ago with the street Parties. People use to talk about the parties on the beach for days after the street party of the past saying how good it was. Now it is forgoten im an instance.