Guest Butterflyboy

Butterfly Club

Guest Butterflyboy

I have closed Butterfly Club due to my health problems since the car crash. It is something that I did not want to do but I have to think about my health more.

I am looking for a new owner to buy the business and expand the business which is very easy to do. As stated in Spice magazine, I am open to offers.

All equipment is ready to go and the business can be opened from day one with a new owner.

For further details please call me 086 8909455

Guest travelerjim

I have closed Butterfly Club due to my health problems since the car crash. It is something that I did not want to do but I have to think about my health more.

Butterflyboy,

Best Wishes for Better health to you in the coming days, months and years ahead.

Thanks for helping making visits to Pattaya more enjoyable over the years...(in clubs which you have had interests in)...

and when TopMan was under Michael - it was a gem of a club...I always enjoyed their show...and still do :-)

Good Luck to You!

TJ

I'm sorry to hear that you've had to close it. On the ocassions I visited Butterfly I enjoyed my self very much and found the waiters and dj very helpful. I will be visiting Thailand very soon and staying in the day/night area so I will be disappointed not to be able to go. Best of luck with your future health.