Guest aloid

Need Hotel Recommendation

Hi guys...36 GWM travelling alone to Bangkok for 3 days fun in a few weeks. Looking for recommendations on inexpensive hotel/guest house near the main gay areas.

Any guys know of any that allow unregistered guests? or don't care about overnight visitors? Looking to have as much fun and play as possible in 3 days and do not want hassle with bringing boys back to hotel.

Also love to receive any recommendations on fun spots to go. Loved Babylon on last visit, and will spend time there...other than that, always looking to hook up with skinny Yng guys...any suggestions?

Thanks so much for any help and recommendations!

Guest YardenUK

For inexpensive have a look at the Reviews in the City Guides section of this website and that may help you decide.

Depending of what kind of environment you like I would recommend either the larger PINNACLE or the small semi-boutique style VINCENT'S - both only a 35 Baht taxi fare to/from the main gay area. Both are really very cheap for the quality of accommodation they offer.

You could also try doing a search of the Forums with both these 2 hotel names.

Vincents i can guarantee has no overnight guest policy - you enter the guest rooms through a separate entrance and dont have any reception desk hurdle to get past. The rooms there are also vastly superior to the Pinnacle with free broadband internet (bring your own laptop!). Having said that the free breakfast buffet and sun deck on the roof with jacuzzi may draw you more to Pinnacle. Really it all depends on what you prefer so I hope online reviews in this website may help you make your mind up!

Enjoy!

Guest mgluyas

Hey I just stayed at the Pinnaccle for 4 days. it is reasonable if you book through Jimmy, and he gave me great advise as to where to go. As to guests, no there is no problem as long as they have over 18id. The place is not the best as far as looks etc, however it is central, and the subway at lumpinee is 2 minutes off silom

I've stayed at the Tarntawan, Pinnacle and Le Residence. For the budget traveller, consider the new gay guesthouse Om Yim Lodge on Naratiwat Rd adjacent to the Chong Nonsi BTS. Rooms 650-900 baht. Everything is new and works. Wi-fi, room safes and A/C. Big plus is location. Right next to BTS so getting around Bangkok is very convenient. The negatives are no lift, a breakfeast that truly sucks and being on a major traffic artery (Naratiwat) with it's noise 16 hours a day (ask for a backside room). It's about a 10 minute walk to the Tarntawan and the bars in the neighborhood of the Tawan.

http://www.omyimgroup.com/omyimhome.html

Guest MonkeySee

I usually stay at the Pinnacle. The location, breakfast, and no joiner fee make it a good place for a gay traveler to stay. Booking through Jimmy gives an additional discount from the normal Pinnacle rate and makes it a good value. Best to call Jimmy on his mobile phone 081 859 6585. I have never had any luck booking via the internet.

The On Yim Lodge looks very interesting Up2U. I will give them a try next time. Thanks for the information.