Guest travelerjim

Update: Conditions - GP & Wally of Thais4Life

Guest travelerjim

Hello Friends,

A quick update on The Gay Pattayan and on Wally of Thais4Life and NEW PG Weekly Report:

The Gay Pattayan:

On Valentines Day - Evening, as I walked past GP's bf - Ken's Restaurant - "The Non-Cafe" in Sunee Plaza -

I was pleased to see The Gay Pattayan (Allen) and his bf Ken ....both were enjoying Valentines Dinner.

Ken had given GP a bouquet of beautiful Red Roses...and they were chatting.

I said hello and Allen seemed much better - his voice was strong and his smile as usual :-) Allen said he was feeling much better and commented that he had gone to Asian University during the day as well.

Following dinner, I saw them enter Odd's Barbershop across from Ken's Restaurant ...and Odd was very happy to see his friend Allen. It was good to see The GP out and about enjoying Valentines Day with Ken. They said they were hopeful of maybe stopping by The Bondi to enjoy the Valentines Day Show and Charity evening with Maisee entertaining & singing.

Wally of Thais4Life (its devoted founding board member & webmaster) and who is now webmaster of the NEW PG Weekly Report:

If you recall - Boxer reported this week that Wally was in the hospital for surgery. Wally had gall bladder surgery on Tuesday February 12th at 4:00pm at the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. The Doctor's believe he was bitten by a mosquito on a recent trip to Northern Thailand with some of his Hong Kong and Australian friends. The doctor's surmise that the mosquito bite entered Wally's bloodstream and infected the gall bladder. So the need for its removal. However, since the 4:00pm operation on Tuesday Feb 12th - Wally has been in ICU - caring for complications of the surgery. I spoke with the hospital and ICU Nurse today - Thursday Feb 15th - and she was able (to my pleasant surprise) to connect me with Wally on the phone in ICU. Wally said he was tired and that the Doctor's believe he may be transferred to the General Ward sometime today. Let's hope so!

Both of these men have devoted much to the betterment of the Gay Community in Pattaya & Thailand.

I am pleased to be able to report that both appear to be back on track to improved medical health. During the past few days I have been asked many times about both GP and Wally. Now you have the latest info.

Take good care,

TravelerJim