Guest GaySacGuy

HIV Testing

I would like to know where in Pattay I can find quality, dependable HIV testing?? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

The only place I have taken an HIV test was the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

They were pretty fast but it still took me about a week to get the results.

I personnally dont know any other places to take one.

The only place I have taken an HIV test was the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

They were pretty fast but it still took me about a week to get the results.

I personnally dont know any other places to take one.

Im amazed it took so long usually done inside an hour, after all it is only a paper in blood test and check colours. 500 baht there. Most of the Hospitals in Pattaya offer a service in an hour to be relied on. Some Clinics do also but not all are as good as others.

Im amazed it took so long usually done inside an hour, after all it is only a paper in blood test and check colours. 500 baht there. Most of the Hospitals in Pattaya offer a service in an hour to be relied on. Some Clinics do also but not all are as good as others.

Tell me about it, I never waited to get the results there. I just took an other test in the States where it was about 10 min waiting :)

If I remember well, they were sending the blood sample to Bangkok , and that's why it was taking about a week. Go figure. May be they misunderstood my request ?

Doesn't matter to me. You would be better off finding a place elsewhere for sure.