TotallyOz

New Blackberry with Camera

• Members

OZ, When is this going to be available? I have been fighting for two days now with BB 8703e from Alltel and am getting ready to return it. There seems to be little or no help getting the phone to do what it is supposed to do. I can't seem to get the voice recognition software into it so its about worthless in the car with a bluethooth headset on. The instructions, if you call them that, with the phone tell you next to nothing. Anyone else experiencing similar problems, or is it just a LONG learning curve?

Guest FourAces

I've been waiting for this phone but it is being release in the GSM format and I am CDMA. I might have to switch carriers to buy this upgrade to the Pearl.

• Members

I just switched from Verizon to Alltel, they promised to call yesterday but they never did. So much for promises and customer service. I have found out that www.handango.com is where I can download the voice recognition software so I did. I won't load because it is for OS 4.2 and Alltel runs on OS 4.1.....and because of that the download is $6 per month for Alltel instead of $6 one time charge. 3 years ago I switched from Alltel to Verizon because of poor service and I guess things haven't changed.