Guest mgluyas

5sleeps

Guest mgluyas

Hey guys not long to go before i get there in fact next saturday11pm. I am trying to confirm reservations with Jimmy at the Pinnacle, he hasn't answered yet. I will phone him later in the week if he doesn't reply. Looking forward to all that Thailand has to offer. A little nervous as to if I will meet anyone. Still it should be fun. I am going to Pattaya on the 15th till the 24th Cafe Royale. It would appear I will be there for the chinese new year celebrations.

Thank you all for all your help in planning this trip.

Love

Michael

michaelgluyas@dodo.com.au

You have to call Jimmy between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Thailand time. That's when he answers his phone. Other than between those hours he does not answer his phone.

If you wish, you can send me an E-mail that includes your first name, last name, check-in date and approximate time of arrival, check-out date and approximate time of check-out, and whether you want a smoking or non-smoking room, I'll be happy to call him for you and make the reservation for you.

My E-mail address is gaybutton@gmail.com .

Guest mgluyas

You have to call Jimmy between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Thailand time. That's when he answers his phone. Other than between those hours he does not answer his phone.

If you wish, you can send me an E-mail that includes your first name, last name, check-in date and approximate time of arrival, check-out date and approximate time of check-out, and whether you want a smoking or non-smoking room, I'll be happy to call him for you and make the reservation for you.

My E-mail address is gaybutton@gmail.com .

Hey thanks for that, I have already done all that, just really want to confirm that all is okay

Michael