TownsendPLocke

Wow-that was depressing

Well, I am not there yet but I will say it is possible to get there. Not sure how easy it is to keep it off but anyone can get there. I have lost over 70 pounds so far and have been happy to keep it off. I have more to go and not sure what will result when I get there.

I do eat a piece of chocolate cake now and again. Just not as often as before. ;) And, not the whole cake. ^_^

• Members

Moderation moderation moderation MODERATION!!!!! Oh yeah don't forget to be active too and that does not mean walking to the ice box to get some ice cream. It means taking a few laps around the block even if it is just walking. doing simple cardio at home from a dvd or gardening. It isn't really that hard one just needs to be motivated and not eat a piece of cake the size of a plate. Also let me tell you, I work in a grocery store at the register and a HUGE portion of our sales comes you guessed it frozen tv dinners. Come on I know we are busy and what not but the time it takes to pop that tv dinner in the oven one could prob have a nice baked fish and veggies or a nice steak and veggies. It seems Americans are getting more and more lazy. Don't want to walk, don't want to eat half assed healthy, addicted to mind controlling tv *sigh*.

Hugs,

Greg