Guest ear wig

New Luxury Accommodations in Pattaya/Jomtien

Guest ear wig

The Latest, Greatest and the most rececommended accommdation in Pattaya,Jomtien.

As I have this last 2weeks 9 requests where I can safely put friends who want to stay in Pattaya/Jomtien budget, Medium or luxury for the first time or best recommended, my top twenty.

Well apart from the newest Fabulous Pearl to come on line on the way to Jomtien beach With rooms from 1050 baht to a Villa for yourself or with a couple of friends :-

Asian Accent House one of the newest developments in a quiet residential area right in the middle of the city. It is located on the lushy slope of magnificent Pratamnak Hill running into the sea. Just a short walk down to the beach and quick hop to the entertaining downtown.

http://www.asian-accent.com/ LUXURY ***** GAY NEAR JOMITEN BEACH

Even though we already have the fabulous View Tally Villas on Jomtien Beach, for those who want total privacy in there own luxury Villa for there vacation, where they can wander nude if they want and no prying eyes

http://www.ehotelbooking.com/thailand/patt...illas/index.htm LUXURY ***** BY JOMTIEN GAY BEACH

The accommdatoins I can safely send friends to, where I have only stayed or had good feed back. the others may be not here because , either to many negatives or not most popular.

The Ambiance: www.ambiance-pattaya.com TOTAL GAY RESORT. BOYZ TOWN MEDIUM TO LUXURY ****

Dusit Resort http://www.pattaya.com/hightlight/hotel/in...tel.asp?h_id=87 GF LUXURY ***** NORTH PATTAYA ON THE BEACH.

Tuis Place on the Gay Beach <tui_69@hotmail.com> Friends suggest a phone call or sending a fax, since Tui does not check e-mail with any regularity. No web site yet.

Phone: 038-251-432 Fax: 038-370-136; from outside Thailand, dial 66-38 followed by the six digit local numbers indicated above. VERY GAY ON GAY BEACH MEDIUM ****

Le Caf

Guest ear wig

Sorry its only just opened, but friends say its great, they are just putting out there publicty as I have just received it in the mail, , thanks, its always nice to have a complement !!! :wub:

Guest phil200bongo

:o Hi guys

Have just sent a E-Mail to Asian Accent House, their price for 1 week (Cinnamon Studio) is wrong. Waiting to hear back, so be carefull if you want to book this room check price, all the others are correct.

Phil