Guest RR

GayAVN/San Fran

Ok guys, I think that I have finally recovered enough to give you the report from San Francisco.

Many of you I saw there, wow it was crazy. I arrived Friday and was slotted to leave on Sunday afternoon. I finally got myself on a plane and arrived home Wednesday. (I kept extending my trip!)

Friday was a blast, we were at the Endup for the unoffical pre-party hosted by Rentboy.com Lots of boys flowing, and we finished a bottle of vodka in about an hour as my friend had a misconnect and was late getting in from the airport. That night started the ball rolling. We were drinking from morning to night and have such a good time in San Fran.

The GavAVN was good, and then we headed to a local club for drinks and drinks. I think I was dropped off at the hotel by 3am that night.

We loved the W Hotel bar, we met friends there and made other friends there.

The rest of the time was with Russian Friends.

Oh, and I did get a chance to see that hot boy Scott Adler in the flesh at most of the events. I must say he is everything and then some!

I am now under the impression I have become a Circuit party boy or at least I have become a mess at events I cant determine which yet.

So how many of you saw me? Some of the weekend was a blur.....

RussianRob

The ticket was extreme VIP and I was under the impression from when I ordered them that it would get us into the post awards party and better reserved seating. It was really not so reserved! NakedSword hosted a party after the event. However, our VIP red bracelets would not get us in, we needed silver I think. Hell, I dont remember know. If the guy at the door had not been such a pain in the ass I would not of gotten so upset. I was even with people who had the correct bracelets and still could not get in.

I was just mad I could not go party with all of my boys! We ended up at another club and had a good time there. From what I understand I did not miss too much at the afterparty besides free drinks and trust me I was drinking no matter what.

How did you hear about that ticket situation anyway?