TownsendPLocke

TownsendPLocke GLADLY makes a fool of himself in Palm Springs!

• Members

I was blessed to be surrounded by many friends this past weekend in Palm Springs California.

Joe Buck spent all weekend at some bathouse masquerading as a gay hotel,leaving me(and a very young rooomie)to ourselves.

On Saturday night I joined Luckys group at AZUL restaurant on the main drag in downtown Palm Springs.Tere were 14 of us at a long table straticaly placed right next to the mens room!

Well there was a group of 4 marines who kept heading to the mens room every 15-20 min's or so-one of which was giving me a look I know all to well-from my many years of sitting on barstools at hustler bars around the world.

As we were leaving I went to find this young man to give him my phone number-just in case he was really "working"I went to the patio where his group was but he was not there.One of my party said he had headed to the bathroom agian-this time with his duffel sack.

I found the stud in the mens room-handed him my number(wrapped in a $20)and told him to enjoy a drink on me and I hoped to see him later.He thanked me ,shook my hand and introduced himself-looking into my eyes all the time with the sexiest blue eyes I have seen in a long time.

After the show-42nd Street featuring Ruby Keeler and the Busby Berkly dancers-we headed to a gat bar to watch some strippers.

Imagine my surprise when one of my friends told me the Marines were there!

I looked and sure enough-there was Jan Michel Vincent(not quite-but you get the idea)and his buddies with a group of female floozies.

Now tell me-WTF were MARINES doing in a GAY BAR getting frisky with WOMEN!!!!!

I let him know that my hotel was right next door }(

Well the boys were eventually kicked out of the bar for dancing way to dirty with the girls.

So a few theories have come up about this:a)The guys had a bet to see which one could get hit on by a fag first(if that is the case I helped little boy blue win the bet) b)They were "wolf packing"and looking for a fag to beat up and rob)or c(my theory)that the guy would have been into it had he not been surroundrd by his buddies.

I attended a swell party that our own Oliver hosted and was happy to make some new friends and see some old(and not so old)ones as well.