Guest Riptide

Are Lucky and Adam Smith in love?

Guest Riptide

Has Saint Valentine's arrow found a love struck couple early this year? Are vows iminient? It seems as though these tenacious tag team posters are becoming quite the item over at the other place. One can almost feel the ooze of love between them :-)

If vows are iminient, may I suggest asking Rockhard to be a bridesmaid? But don't wait too long to ask. I'm sure the gown fitting will be a special order and you know how fussy she is just with her underwear.

VD.jpg

Guest StuCotts

This shows many signs of being a dig, but I can't really tell because I don't know the person who started this thread or anything about him. Same for the people it targets.

Nonetheless, what with Valentine's Day looming, my starry-eyed inclination is suddenly front and center. Love has bloomed in stranger places than this forum, and I would think it sweet that it has materialized on this occasion. :*

• Members

>Nonetheless, what with Valentine's Day looming, my starry-eyed

>inclination is suddenly front and center. Love has bloomed in

>stranger places than this forum, and I would think it sweet

>that it has materialized on this occasion. :*

I met my last bf on Hooboy. Even though we are now "ex" and live on different continents, we still talk and have planned a trip to Greece together later this year.

Dig, schmig. If Andre or another of Lucky's and my mutual objects of desire were in the room with us, ain't no telling how the sandwich might stack.

I stand ready to be corrected by Lucky should it be needful. Sir!

P.S. Could someone have slipped E into our drinks, what with both of us being nice to RockHard?

Guest StuCotts

Does this mean that my Barbara Cartland-inspired fantasy stands a chance of being realized?

The day it happens, I hope we can expect a vividly worded review. Think Kristen Bjorn rather than ol' Barbara.

Guest StuCotts

Being a relative newcomer to this scene and altogether unacquainted with anybody else involved in it, I read with morbid absorption all the posts that hint obliquely at the raging undercurrents of long-standing love, hate, affection, contempt, feuds, good and ill humor, lust both volcanic and spent, opaque motivatiions and dark deeds that inspire them.

I hasten to add that I don't want to know any more than I can glean from the posts. Any intrusion of reality would wreck my fun.

To one and all, happy giorno degli innamorati. Doesn't that sound pretty?