TotallyOz

Pee Wee and Dirt

I have been watching Dirt and like the show. I have always liked the lead actress and I like her relationship with the photographer.

I saw the lastest episodes with Pee Wee Herman. I think he did a nice job with the role he was given. But, it is very hard for me to take him seriously as an actor after watching Pee Wee's shows. ^_^

Guest StuCotts

Love the writing, and hope the writers don't allow Courtney Cox's character to go all sentimental. I think of Pee Wee Herman as a character actor with lots of range. Seeing him play a drunken has-been doesn't bother me because I was scarcely aware of his original incarnation. It's generational.

Special mention to the lust magnet Josh Stewart, whose specialty seems to be playing unhappy, as on Third Shift. Makes me want to cheer him up.:9

Guest StuCotts

Reverse Camille? Why not? It worked for Dumas. Trouble is that when Marguerite buys it the play ends. If Weston gets written out they'll have to have a replacement sex object ready to step in right away. A hunkless series would wither fast.

Meanwhile, if the writers know their business Courtney Cox will get to have her filthy way with him often and with a lot less clothing in evidence than the first time. Pant, pant.