TotallyOz

AIDS Lifecycle 6 June 3-9

I have always wanted to do a bike ride for charity. I am actually considering doing this one. Are there others that do this? Would it be worthwhile to get a MER group together?

I had a friend once that did the Boston to NYC ride and it was truly an amazing experience for him. I was one of his contributors but also his friend and was there at the finish line cheering him on. That was many many years ago and since that day, I have had this in my mind.

http://www.aidslifecycle.org/

• Members

Oz have you ridden (on a bike) the distance that is stated on the website? 545 miles is nothing to take lightly. IF you chose to do such a ride it would be very wise to start training now! I'm sure that the this is a great charitable thing but if you aren't in the physical shape to take on such a feat you'll be wishing after a few miles you hadn't signed up. Just my half cents worth of babble.

Hugs,

Greg

>Oz have you ridden

I love riding. Hot Air Balloons, Convertables, Horses, bikes, guys. Once you get on, all those old memories just keep coming back and you don't forget. ^_^

but if you aren't in the physical shape to take on such

>a feat you'll be wishing after a few miles you hadn't signed

>up. Just my half cents worth of babble.

Thanks Greg. I do appreciate it very much. My body is old and used from many years of fun and games. But, I don't usually start things I can't finish.

My motto in life is:

-Life is here, life is now. Life is soooo short... and sex is just too delicious! Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne and Strawberries in one hand, Diet Coke and Godiva Chocolate in the other, a personal bottle of Eros, A BOX OF TROJAN MAGNUMS, and a good Cuban cigar in the your pockets (ALL partially used), a wallet ALMOST empty of currency but noticeably used from the rainbow colors of THE SEVERAL bills THAT REMAIN from a multitude of countries and cards charged to the max from the joys of life, body thoroughly used up, OLD AS TIME ITSELF, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!---

Want to join me for this ride Greg? I'll be the first to help sponsor you. ;)