TownsendPLocke

Cute but Craaaaaazy!

Guest StuCotts

Note to Adam: Like everything else, crazy is in the eye of the beholder. If the guy meets TPL's subjective criteria, that's good enough for him to want to get away.

Question for TPL: Have you reached your present age and station without a stock of polite getaway formulas? E.g., "I see someone I have to go say hello to"; "I have a rock in my shoe that's giving me fits and I have to go get rid of it". Unless you've already invited him home or committed yourself to a quickie in a nearby closet you should be able to make it work.

• Members

Well I remeber trying that"I have to go stand over there right now-bye bye"or wandering off to another person-and having the crazette either star at you all night or follow you(this happens a lot)on the other hand-if they are really cute/sexy then I might put up ,,,,NAHhhhhhh crazy people's babble is lousy pillowtalk-and getting rid of them is tough,,,

Havn't tried the pebble in the shoe-crazette would want to examine it to see if it was a radio transmitting device :o

But seriously-there have been times in the clubs of Montreal where a boy will just go on and on -and you are just wanting to get it on with him.I know that has happned to at least three regular posters on this board!

Guest Riptide

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>So you are in a bar/party/park/whatever and a cute guy starts

>chatting you up.At first you are flattered/interested but then

>you discover the person is crazy.

>How long do you continue conversing/flirting?

Asking others when you should walk away from a bad situation is like asking yourself why you didn't do that earlier, when you had the chance; as your spirit hovers over the autoposy table and you hear the coroner tell his assistant what an idiot this guy must have been........:-))