Guest phil200bongo

Pattaya Accommadation

Guest phil200bongo

:wacko:

Hi guys can you help me out!!!

I have read the reviews on places to stay, but can you help and let me no what places in Pattaya are quite!! (trouble sleeping) but a good stantand to please.

Hope to visit in March.

Thanks guys

Phil

That depends on what area of Pattaya you wish to be. If quiet is your prime priority, then I suggest staying at a beach hotel. It won't get any quieter than that. I would suggest the Rabbit Resort or the Avalon Hotel, both of which, last time I checked, charge about 2500 baht per night, which is expensive for Pattaya, but the amenities and the rooms are quite nice. In my opinion, the Rabbit Resort is the better choice because the rooms are much larger and much more luxurious for about the same price as the Avalon.

Several people have recommended the Tui's Place hotel, right next door to the Avalon. When you step out the door, you're on the gay beach. I've never heard any comments as to how quiet the rooms are, but I'll bet it is virtually silent and will be half the price of the Rabbit Resort or Avalon. Perhaps people who have stayed there can comment. A review on http://www.pattayagay.com says:

_____

Tui's Place: (GF) Located in the heart of the gay area of Jomtien Beach, (See Map ) fronting on the sidewalk just across from the central part of the "gay" seating area, Tui's place offers a pleasant guest-house type atmosphere, with restaurant and bar available, where you can walk out the front door and be on Jomtien's famed gay beach. Tui's fronts the gay beach itself.. All rooms with air conditioning, TV, phone, refrigerator and separate bathrooms. Very clean. Rooms are Baht 600 to Baht 1,400 per night Listed in International Spartacus guide. It is the second and third building in a group of four buildings, directly behind the Jomtien Beach toilet that has been built which opened in May, 2000. That group of buildings is found along the sidewalk after the long empty space along the sidewalk after the long empty space with the tall picket fence between the Style Restaurant with a surf-board sign out front The Style Restaurant is in the last building of the major collection of buildings along the walkway before the long empty space. Easy walk from the highway, mostly along beautiful, new, wide special brick sidewalk - driveway, where vehicles are permitted except during the day. . Tui's also has special arrangements for access to its building for guests staying there who have a vehicle available. They may enter a condominium complex on the Thappraya Road near the signal light for Thepprasit Road, and follow the condominium complex's road system to the beach, where such vehicles can park near Tui's Place.

E-mail: <tui_69@hotmail.com> Friends suggest a phone call or sending a fax, since Tui does not check e-mail with any regularity. No web site yet.

Phone: 038-251-432 Fax: 038-370-136; from outside Thailand, dial 66-38 followed by the six digit local numbers indicated above.

_____

I suggest also reading the additional reviews on the Pattayagay web site. ( see http://www.pattayagay.com/hotels.html ).

I hope this helps you make your decision.

Guest ear wig

http://www.pattayagay.com/hotels.html

Well I stayed for 2 weeks at the Poseidon guest House in Jomtien Complex, I had the 2 bedroom suite there, very quiet and wonderful atmosphere and ambiance, your be so pleased. Studios, 1 and 2 Bedroom suites, available its bright also a nice restaurant and in a gay complex.

If your looking for a more comfortable Hotel try the Dusit Resort, I stayed there for 12 years running since it opened and never had any problems, if you book a double room no joiners fee, most of the staff are gay and its in north Pattaya with is own beach unlike the other 5 star hotels it is where the action is, the other plus you use the baht busses and this is where I find most of the best Boy lovers in Pattaya, not in the bars so much.

If I was you what ever hotel you pick I can tell you about most of them, if you want me to ask, when booking as many have building work going on so you will not sleep, ASK FOR A VERY QUIET ROOM, I remember booking into the Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok the room was so noisy I complained and was upgraded to a suite for 6 nights, so it can work in your favour if you write in your email when confirming your booking.

http://www.pattayaplaza.com/

To all

Thank you for taking to time to write back to me, it has been a great help.

Phil

You can always read member's review in the City guides in top menu. Most of the hotels has been reviewed by members. It might also help you make a choice.

We have stayed at the following hotels which are all in a quiet neighbourhood:

A-ONE ROYAL CRUISE

499 NORTH PATTAYA BEACH ROAD,

PATTAYA CITY, CHONBURI THAILAND

This is a very nice hotel on beach road. The buildings look like two big cruise ships and everything is decorated in a maritime scheme. We have stayed in the main wing and also in the new annex behind. In both cases the rooms are beautifully decorated, only rooms in the main wing are a bit more expensive because of the sea view. We will be staying here again in May.

PATTAYA GARDEN

157/77 PAITAYA-NAKLUA ROAD,

PATTAYA CITY 20150 THAILAND

They have rooms and bungalows. We stayed in a bungalow which was rather spacious and had a little outside sitting area. It is a bit off the beaten track, but not too far and sometimes I just walked to the dolphine roundabout to catch a bahtbus.

AMARI ORCHID

240 MOO 5 PATTAYA BEACH ROAD

NAKLUA.,BANGLAMUNG

CHONBURI 20151 THAILAND

This is definitely a very nice hotel and we enjoyed our stay here very much, but it is a bit expensive. When I walked by in October they had a lot of buildings work going on and the whole garden area was a bit in a mess. I would wait until it is finished before I want to stay there again.

Have a look on http://www.ebookers.com where you can find more information about the above hotels and many more in Pattaya.

BEST PATTAYA BEACH (2003) LIMITED PARTNERSHIP

362 Moo 9 Soi 5 Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi 20260 THAILAND Tel: 66 038 414 666, 66 038 427 027 Fax : 66 038 427 038

E-mail : reservation@bestbeachpattaya.com

http://www.bestbeachpattaya.com/

We stayed at this hotel in October and liked it very much. It has opened only fairly recently and everything looks still new and fresh. We had a rather large double room which was nicely decorated with solid wooden furniture. I will book this hotel again for the Xmas period.

Since I always stayed with my boyfriend I don't know what the hotels policies regarding overnight guests are. But at the A-One Hotel I once saw a female "guest" handing her id card with some money to the receptionist before disappearing to the room with her farang. I am sure it won't be a problem in any of the other hotels if it is done discreetly.

TomUK