TotallyOz

Top 5 Favorite Movie Scenes

My top 5 Favorite scenes from any movie are:

5. Heathers - When someone asks Heather why she is such a mega bitch, she says, "Because I can be."

4. Steel Magnolias - When they are gathered at the graveyard and a face gets slapped.

3. My Own Private Idaho - all the scenes but especially the one when River is under the covers.

2. Wolf - Jack is pissing in the bathroom to mark his spot and pisses on the shoes of his adversary. The guy walks over to wipe it off and comments on how horrible it smells and Jack says, "Asparagus."

1. Gone with the Wind - Miss Scarlet I ain't birthing no babies.

Guest BewareofNick

5. The Shining - When Jack bursts through the door with the chainsaw and proclaims "Here's JOHNNY!"

4. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest - Just about any scene with Louise Fletcher's Nurse Ratchet

3. Alien - Perfect from start ot finish,but best scene was when Ripley thinks she's safe and has to confront the alien in the escape craft.

2. South Park - Bigger, Longer and Uncut - When we first discover that Satan is Saddam's bitch

1. Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan - Spock's death scene. Still makes me cry