KYTOP

Brazil vs Thailand

• Members

After visiting Brazil I keep comparing it with Thailand. Especially since Totally Oz seems to be torn about where he would rather be. Of course if you are not attracted to Thai boys I'm sure there is no comparison. I am glad I enjoy both Thai boys and Brazilan studs

I have found the people in Thailand to be much more friendly. Also visiting Thailand with English as your only language is very easy. Communicating in Brazil with only english is nearly impossible. I need a guide in Brazil but not in Thailand.

The cost to hire a Thaiboy or Brazilan sauna boy about the same but you end up with more time with a Thaiboy. The Brazilan guys don't tell me they "Love me" if i see them more than once as my Thaiboys do, but after fucking one certain Brazilan guy 4 days in a row he has offered to marry me if i return to Rio. :+

Traveling to Brazil is cheaper but the hotels are more expensive and not as nice. No jetlag and shorter plane flights to Brazil.

I have fallen in love with both Rio and Thailand. I expect to visit both a few times a year now. So Rio or Bangkok/Pattya? Well actually the loser city will now be Montreal. With what I spend in Montreal for lapdances I can have more full pleasure fun with multiple guys on multiple days in Rio or Bangkok.

I return to Thailand for my 50th Birthday in early July and now am planning to return to Brazil in August with a few days in Sao Paulo my next trip.

• Members

>

>I have fallen in love with both Rio and Thailand. I expect to

>visit both a few times a year now. So Rio or Bangkok/Pattya?

>Well actually the loser city will now be Montreal. With what I

>spend in Montreal for lapdances I can have more full pleasure

>fun with multiple guys on multiple days in Rio or Bangkok.

As a friend of mine once told me... that is why Heinz makes 57 different varieties of soup.

I have been to Rio and Sao Paulo and loved it.

I have been to France, Prague, London, Italy and really enjoyed them too.

I am going to Moscow and St. Petersburg next month.

But for me... Montreal remains the first and foremost place of all places. I could never sacrifice it I love the warmth and openness of the people, the ease of communication, the quality of the food, and the fucking hot Quebecois.

But the bottom line is that we should all try many different places and spend the majority of our time in the place that fills our hearts the most.

For you that will be Thailand and Brazil. For me... my college boy from Unity is calling my name back again! ^_^

• Members

>But the bottom line is that we should all try many different

>places and spend the majority of our time in the place that

>fills our hearts the most.

>For you that will be Thailand and Brazil. For me... my

>college boy from Unity is calling my name back again! ^_^

>

My actual problem is that 4 weeks of vacation a year doesn't seem to go as far as it use to. If I want to get to Brazil and Thailand more than once a year, Montreal is sadly going to be the loser. Many years yet before I retire and if I were to retire I'd have more time but, then I couldn't afford my travels. So some "HARD" :+ choices but I'll cry in my soup when i wake up next to one of my favorite Thaiboys or Brazil studs. ;-)