marcanthony

Welcome to BARRY

• Members

Hey:

I just noticed that Barry is one of the moderators now on this site.

A Big welcome to Barry... who I always felt has been the voice of reason through thick and thin wherever his input has been requested.

To the owners: Congrats on good judgement and getting Barry here.

To Barry: A sincere and heartfelt welcome.

Guest BewareofNick

I heartily echo those sentiments. Even when things were metling down, Barry was always the "fair and balanced" voice of reason. I am glad he's here.

Does this mean Barry has left Neverland?

>Does this mean Barry has left Neverland?

To my knowledge, Barry has not left Neverland. He has not been asked to leave by us and for me it is not an issue that is working with both sites. He has been loyal to the other site out of respect for Hooboy. He is honorable and honest and is an asset to any and every site he participates in. I do not know what the future holds for him but I know that we welcome him with open arms!

Thanx....I try. As for M4M, I am still a moderator there. There are many people who are interesting, informative and fun participating on both Message Boards. I enjoy the good company at both and in many other places out here in the cyber world.

Barry ^_^

Thanx Stef. And for those of your with dirty minds }( Stef and I are old friends. Well, I'm old and he's a friend.

I keep missing you in France and Thailand (truth be told, I've never been to either). Now get your butt over to the States so we can sit having coffee and chatting about everything for hours. I miss that.

Be well my friend.

Barry ^_^

Guest ChgoBoy

GREAT! Now that Barry has been anointed here as the second coming of Christ; I'll expect him to solve the right field and 4th starting pitcher dilemas for the Cubs '06 season, in just the twelve weeks we have left. I'm sure Barry will not only accomplish this; but hopefully, also join me in the new bleacher sections for a "beer per inning" so after the game, I can have my way with him, then write a review about it!:7

Welcome Barry, the only moderator at M4M that ever made me think and feel welcome at the same time...

""Now let me hear ya ""Good and loud"".......A one-A two-A three....

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/6895/harry.gif

Guest BewareofNick

so let's recap.

We have Oz who is obviously Sam Malone

Tampa Yankee is Rebecca

Barry is Dr. Frasier Crane

Hooboy is Coach (RIP Hoo and Nick Colasanto)

Chgo Boy is Lilith

I'm Norm (lol)

So, any nominees for Woody, Cliff, Diane or Carla?

Guest chuck50

Yes I too welcome Barry. I always think of him as fair and honest and was one of the few that could be counted on for that. HUGS and Double Welcome. CHUCK50

Thanx ChgoBoy. Now as for the bleacher seats, my old, aching lower back isn't compatible with them any longer but if you provide a hot and willing young man to sit behind me so I can lean back, it's a deal. :P

You really don't look good in those windshield size glasses. Go for something more in the John Lennon style. ^_^

Barry

Guest LovesYng

Welcome Barry, glad to see you on board. I may not always agree with you on some things but you have always been fair and honest in your judgement. Nice chatting with you tonight and keep up the good work ;)

• Members

A belated welcome to you, Barry. I am so happy to see such good 'old friends' move to town, even if on a shared-time basis. The opportunity to work with them is icing on the cake. I look forward to the benefit of sage advice from a steady experienced hand.

A most warm welcome.

• Members

So, is Barry a moderator here or a guest? Or is he here at all?

Damn it, Lucky, if I can't have sock-puppets to boost my post totals, you sould at least refrain from mining old threads. Shameless post ho! :P