TotallyOz

90 Day Reporting in Thailand

For those that need to report every 90 days, I have used this for my last 5 reports and it worked flawlessly. Well, it worked on Chrome but not on Firefox for me.  You submit and wait a day or two and go back and see if approved or denied. All my information was correct so it was approved. Print the very bottom of this (I think called next Appointment) to put in your passport.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

From The Thaiger

The Thai Immigration’s online system for 90 day checks for foreigners living in Thailand is back up and running. So we’re told anyway.

Expats should now be able to report their address every 3 months online rather than in person or by mail. The announcement was made on the immigration bureau’s Facebook page and was written in Thai.

Just yesterday, a spokesperson from the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration said they recommend that foreigners mail in their 90 day reports while the system is down. Some of our readers say the website has been down for months.

“The recommendation is that foreign nationals who have to report their residence every 3 months to immigration should do this by post… by writing a letter to confirm and report their residence every 3 months.”

Foreigners who have received a temporary stay permit must notify the immigration bureau of their residence every 90 days.

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/visa/thai-immigration-says-online-system-for-90-day-reports-is-back-up-and-running

Thanks a lot @reader I just checked it is indeed up and running.

Yes it was down for about 3 months. I was still able to do the previous one in mid-January and it went down shortly after that and wasn't up by the time the next one was due mid-April. Luckily I could do that one conveniently through the service provided by my new Elite visa 

Hopefully it stays up now for next time, though lol. Online is still much easier than even going through Elite

54 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

The question is why the app was down so long ?

Speculating:

I've only been to immigration offices as a tourist for 30 day extensions, however there is a lot of inefficient manual process and an element of job creation, although mostly non value adding.   Perhaps someone wants to protect their little empire of document stampers ?

Then when the covid outbreak picks up, there's a sudden motivation to get the online service working again in order to keep people away from the immigration office ?