Guest travelerjim

TBMI - Thai Blind Massage Institute

Guest travelerjim

Hello GT Friends,

Having had right hip replacement surgery last December 27th, I felt the need for an Oil Massage to loosen up the aches and stiffness .....

....and being that the Thai Blind Massage Institute (TBMI) is located next door to the new View Talay 5 Condo, where I now live :-) ...

Their website is: http://tbmipattaya.com .

Phone number is : 038-251-851

I walked over on my two crutches and asked for an Oil Massage for my tired and sore body...now that 3 weeks has passed since my surgery.

The receptionist asked if I would like a lady or man ...and of course.. I said a Man ..Thank you!

The cost of one hour Oil Massage - in an air conditioned room - on a real - professional massage table was 250 baht ; 1 1/2 hour is 375 baht and 2 hours is 500 baht. A tip of your choosing is given at the end of your massage - before the blind man masseur leaves your private massage room...a 100 to 150 baht tip is must appreciated tip by the blind masseur.

This week I have been back twice :-) :-) ....

enjoying the soothing hands of the blind masseur!

Both gents I had a massage with had different techniques...but may I recommend #2 Masseur to you ???

He had ....let's say "special qualities" in his touch :-)

The TBMI is very busy with high season and many Russians have found the place...make your reservation by entering their Jomtien Complex business and then - if you have to wait - enjoy a free cup of coffee or hot tea while waiting for your time.

Or...set your time appointment and then cruise the happenings of Jomtien Complex...many good clubs, bars, restaurants and shops are now open in Jomtien Complex.

The TBMI opens at 10:00am until 10:00 pm in the evening. (that is open 1000 hrs until 2200 hours for some).

I am glad I "re-found" the Thai Blind Massage Institute....I visited it often many years ago - for Traditional Thai massages...but may I recommend the Oil Massage to you ???

Try it..I believe you will enjoy :-)

TravelerJim

ps...It goes without saying - Please respect the blind masseur who is assigned to give your massage..they are not Thai money boys who work at gay oriented men's massage parlors -

they do give you their best massage efforts......and :p my friends....the skill is in their hands :-)