Guest travelerjim

Where can I buy a "paper shredder" ???

Guest travelerjim

Thanks GT Friends for your help...

I am wanting to purchase a small home office type of "paper shredder" for personal use.

Back in the USA these can be found in stores like Office Depot, Office Max and Staples as well as other office supply companies...and superstores like Sam's Club etc.

I have looked at Big C and in the malls of Pattaya but have seen no paper shredding machines.

Do you know where I can buy one ???..

Thanks again for your help.

TravelerJim

Are you taking a Thai friend to travel outside Thailand?

Or to visit you in your country??

Please visit http://www.tjinsurance.com

and see how affordable international health insurance is for your Thai friend!

Enjoy your time together with "peace of mind" :-)

Guest MikeGeorg

Thanks GT Friends for your help...

I am wanting to purchase a small home office type of "paper shredder" for personal use.

Back in the USA these can be found in stores like Office Depot, Office Max and Staples as well as other office supply companies...and superstores like Sam's Club etc.

I have looked at Big C and in the malls of Pattaya but have seen no paper shredding machines.

Do you know where I can buy one ???..

Thanks again for your help.

TravelerJim

Are you taking a Thai friend to travel outside Thailand?

Or to visit you in your country??

Please visit http://www.tjinsurance.com

and see how affordable international health insurance is for your Thai friend!

Enjoy your time together with "peace of mind" :-)

hi jim,

near BIG C and Home Works at Sukhumvit Rd. are also a Office Depot.

http://www.officedepot.co.th/

mike

Guest travelerjim

hi jim,

near BIG C and Home Works at Sukhumvit Rd. are also a Office Depot.

http://www.officedepot.co.th/

mike

Thanks Mike...for your very helpful and quick reply :-)

These message boards are truly a wealth of good information....

"I thought"..."I thought" .... :rolleyes: I saw an Office Depot sign somewhere in Thailand....sure enough it is but a 5 minutes drive from me ...so this weekend my bf and I will visit Office Depot in Pattaya.

TravelerJIm

Guest travelerjim

If you have not yet recovered enough to be able to do much walking, just give me a call and I'll be happy to drive you over there myself. If it turns out they don't have one, we'll sho around until we find what you're looking for.

Thanks GB for your kind offer.

Thankfully, I am "on the mend" from my right hip replacement surgery done Dec 27th a BKK-Pattaya Hospital. I am carefully getting around on my two crutches - per doctor's orders.

In as much as I would like to say YES to your kind offer and go shopping....I would prefer to have my bf take me to Office Depot this weekend. He is now finishing his 3rd year at Sripatum University - in Chonburi.

I really would like him to see inside the Office Depot Store and be able to see first hand all they have to offer. I guess I view it as is part of his education - that is for me to have him visit stores and places he otherwise might not see on his own.

I am constantly amazed at seeing him view new things and stores...His first visit to Home Pro was an "eye opener" for him. He wandered from aisle to aisle - viewing all the beautifully displayed merchandise they offer....and we have gone back to the store several times to "look" and look again.

I remind him that the Thais as well as Farangs buy the nice merchandise Home Pro displays...and he is on his way to becoming one of the Thais who can afford to shop at Home Pro ...if he chooses to do so ...and his getting a good education is an important "first step" for him.

Thanks again GB... :) maybe we can meet next week for lunch sometime?

TravelerJim

Travelerjim, I bought my paper shredder a year or so ago at Office Depot in Si Racha. So, I am guessing that the Office Depot they just put in near Big C on Sukhumvit Road will have what you are looking for. If your bf found HomePro interesting, he might like to take a stroll through the Homeworks store adjacent to Office Depot. The electrical appliance section within Homeworks store is operated by Power Buy (they also have a store in TukCom on Pattaya Thai).