vinapu

Do you have problem accessing your Inbox recently ?

Before I start treating my computer with steel bar I better ask this question above.

In last several days when trying to access my messages and to lesser extend also posts in forum, it  seems getting connection lasts forever and often is terminated before getting there.

Since I did not notice that with surfing other sites I wonder if it just my local problem or others had it as well ?

5 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

..but b4 I had a problem like that, it just fix by itself after a few days, idk how, it just did, hope its okay now with u... :D 

thank you to all who respond , it looks it may heal itself . At least I don't need to trash my comp since others got similar issues occasionally.

19 minutes ago, vinapu said:

thank you to all who respond , it looks it may heal itself . At least I don't need to trash my comp since others got similar issues occasionally.

Ur welcome...but u can also try 2 other gadget just 2 check if its okay, hopefully it will be ok asap!!! :)