Guest namjai

kumpawapi udon thani

Guest catawampuscat

welcome namjai to the forum...thanks for your pm as well...

Going to the new bf's village is a right of passage for many farangs but there are a couple of things one should know if this is the first time..

You will be considered the boy's patron or eccentric friend and there will be no attitude about

the sexual part of your relationship whatsoever..

You will be treated as a special guest and you will pay for the food and drink as befits the wealthier

person in this society..

You will be bored out of your mind if you stay too many days as there is nothing to do and if you stay in the village, rather than a hotel, it will be an experience.. Don't even think about a hot shower or

a flush toilet, lucky if it has a seat and lucky if you have a fan.. One nite more than enough unless you can speak Thai or like to rough it.. It is relatively cheap to fly to Udon Thani and it will be an experience for the bf to fly at least one way..The overnight sleeper train is also a hoot but be careful not to take a top bunk, especially if you are a large man...

Let us know how it goes and have fun namjai..........

Guest namjai

Thanks for the info, Catawampuscat. Actually, I have been visiting Thailand since 1988 and I have been to villages with boys in the past. My duration for north country is about three days and then it is time to go back to Pattaya for a break.

BF actually lives up there and has a non-bar job (lol...maybe I am finished kissing frogs). One of the things I have never tried successfully is taking the train. Perhaps I am brain dead at times, but I can never figure out the schedules successfully. And my friends (farang and Thai) in Pattaya seem to be at a loss as well.

Any info for this will also be appreciated.

Ok, thanks again to you and Beaches!